Drones Plus Las Vegas

I would really like to know who took my money. It better have went to us hobby. Idk why dr automotive emailed me saying a item was shipped.

I know DrAutomotive is an ebay seller? Not sure if they are related in anyway.

drautomotive on ebay sells car parts. hence the name lol.

I am really curious why your shipment list DrAutomotive? I would just love to receive a tracking number so I can see who the shipper is on mine. I know it is only 7:00 AM in Vegas, but I was really hoping to have one last night. I have no idea if my order shipped or not, other than the word of Randall. Every other company I have ever bought from on the web sends a shipment notice when an item ships..My Jury is still out on this Dronesplus I guess.

well i called drautomotive and they said they are part of us hobby. sounds like a bunch of other stores of one store

either way its my phantom3 pro

then i got an email from us hobby he also said its my phantom.

so us hobby has held their promise with me of sayin mine will ship out yesterday and it did.

Good morning pilots,

Because you have aliases on here I am not able to respond to your specific orders because I do not know your names. I am here at the office and available to field any and all calls about your orders. I can get you all of the clarifications you need! #702-577-1923 or email me at [email protected].

For me? Ah, that number doesn't begin ringing in until 10:00PST... try 702-506-0219

Randall

Randall emailed me my tracking #. So I am good. It shows FedEx ground delivery and is scheduled for Saturday.

Just got off the phone with Randall from Drone Plus (US Hobby). He looked up my order and informed me that my P3 shipped yesterday afternoon. He also provided me with a FedEx tracking number. I'm in Southern California and the tracking is showing "On FedEx vehicle for delivery."

I was not emailed the tracking number when the P3 shipped.

On a seperate note Randall was great to speak with. I'd recommend giving him a call if you are in question about your order.

I spoke to Randall about my order this morning, and he explained everything to me, and let me know that mine would ship today, and I should have it in a couple days. Randall is a very nice guy and wants to do anything to make sure everyone is happy once they buy from his company. He also told me to stop by if I am ever in the Vegas area.

Thank you for the follow up! Great news!

I would love to stop by and say hi at the end of the month. I will be at Lake Mead at my lake house and will be in Vegas/Henderson area. Let me know if this is possible.

Also, any info on DJI regarding the hard shell backpack that I saw in some prototype Phantom 3 videos on YouTube? If so I would love to order one from you guys.

Thanks again.

Hey Kman, I live in Henderson close to the marina. I would really enjoy being your "spotter" when you get your P3 up and flying. I'm using the P2 version 3 and hoping to be upgrading very soon. I can bring out some video gear and get some "first flight vids" if you want... Just saying. It's 2:45 am Thurs. It was windy yesterday, hopefully you'll have a better day when you launch. The website (uavforecast.com) is worth checking out. I always do prior to taking up the P2. Hope to hear from you one way or the other. Most importantly, have a safe flight. Al

Hello all,
I am glad your Phantom 3s are showing up, and I encourage you to let use know if there is anything else we can do for you. The start of this week was both hectic and exciting; thanks for bearing with us while we got all of our units out to their new homes!

We should be getting in the spare batteries and Pelican hardcases soon!

Randall

has anyone else package been stopped for 3 days? mine has went from nv to co and have been in co since weds...i don't think I'm getting mine today very pissed

Vinnn, let me know if you need any documentation or assistance when getting with FedEx to resolve this! That's insane, and hopefully it shows up today and it was just a scanning issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl