Drones getting a good name in a bad situation

What do you mean finally???

The ideas/ways drones can help is nearly endless and is commonly reported on.

Reactions: dirkclod
What do you mean finally???

The ideas/ways drones can help is nearly endless and is commonly reported on.
It is not that commonly reported, not nearly as common as drones are demonized in the media.

Reactions: BigAl07
People see what they want to see.

People see what they want to see.
That is true to a point but it is a fact that drones get more negative attention than positive attention. Prove me wrong please, I would love to be wrong about this.

Reactions: BigAl07
Well then present your 'facts'.

I have only my feelings.

Reactions: dirkclod
There is so much negative press on drones that a positive use and perspective in the mainstream media is rare.

Yes there are other positive stories and uses too but rare is the case in the national media lately.

...but look at the posts in this section. The overwhelming number of posts are bad press, some are informational, a few good ones.

Like all things, it is relative.

I have to agree that most of the press is negative. I've owned a P3P now for a couple months and I've tested people reactions to the aircraft. If I tell them its a drone they seem more hesitant to ask additional questions or to show interest. But, if I tell them its a quadcopter they immediately ask additional questions about distance, line of site, and where can they buy one. The possibilities of these amazing machines is endless but all pilots need to fly responsibly. It only takes a few reckless pilots to ruin it for everyone.

Reactions: 2nd2non
That is awesome, I can't believe his prop guards took all the damage from the gunshot and the Phantom was able to keep flying. At first I though "oh boy people are going to be mad he was flying over the guys property without a warrant" but they had a warrant, used the drone, were able to tell he had a gun, and they took him down. Amazing law enforcement and use of new technology.

That is awesome, I can't believe his prop guards took all the damage from the gunshot and the Phantom was able to keep flying. At first I though "oh boy people are going to be mad he was flying over the guys property without a warrant" but they had a warrant, used the drone, were able to tell he had a gun, and they took him down. Amazing law enforcement and use of new technology.

You hear so many bad stories....Nice to hear the drone being on the good side of the law.....so to speak!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing