Drones for Less

Be sure they are balanced! One thing DJI does right is furnish balanced props but half of the CF ones were bad out of balance. One can rig up a good balancer with simply a pencil or toothpick held horizontal.
Jim
WA5TEF

P4 props will fit P4P / P4P+ .... Standard kit comes with 2 sets of props ...If you want further protection, google Propeller guards ... much safer product that Carbon Fiber props ...Carbon Fiber props are very very dangerous and will cost lot more in damages to property and people then to get a brand new drone ... think about it, how much would sliced wrist will cost to fix in hospital ???

I'm new to the drone world and recently ordered my p4pro from Drones for less !

Whilst I was waiting for my delivery I was sweating a little, I'd done a very stupid thing!
I actually ordered my drone from them then googled their reviews OMG what had I done, their reviews were shocking !
Well the good news is the drone did arrive and to be fair it was within the expected delivery time.
When I ordered it I added a few bits and pieces like a set of Carbon Props.
The props came with the drone no issues except they are for the p4 and not p4pro.

Here's my problem now, I've called at least 20 times and only got to speak to someone once, of course this person is not the person to deal with your complaint!! "Please hold while I transfer you" Umm your getting the picture now !
Ok after 40 mins on hold finally someone else answers and listens to my complaint and apologies for the mistake and asked me to email them and attach a photo of the props that I received.
Well that seems reasonable requests so I did exactly that!
AGAIN and AGAIN well your guessing right I'm not getting any response from them at all.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Apart from don't use them again!

DRONES FOR LESS AND YOU GOT LESS!

The props they sent doesn't have the quick release on them
5c29fcbf56fd2cbcb327ccae7a8af613.jpg
Phil a word of warning on non-DJI accessories....should you have some kind of mishap related to the part and they are not DJI parts, they may void your warranty!

DJI warranty!!! It did be no good when my P4 flipped upside down and dived 200 feet into the ground. They said “Pilot Error!” I asked them to manually duplicate that and they refused to answer.

But I’ll agree on the DJI props vs CF ones. Half of the CF ones were out of balance but the DJI ones were perfect!
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: Phil Derrick

Whilst I was waiting for my delivery I was sweating a little, I'd done a very stupid thing!
I actually ordered my drone from them then googled their reviews OMG what had I done, their reviews were shocking !
Well the good news is the drone did arrive and to be fair it was within the expected delivery time.
The props came with the drone no issues except they are for the p4 and not p4pro.

Here's my problem now, I've called at least 20 times and only got to speak to someone once, of course this person is not the person to deal with your complaint!! "Please hold while I transfer you" Umm your getting the picture now !
Ok after 40 mins on hold finally someone else answers and listens to my complaint and apologies for the mistake and asked me to email them and attach a photo of the props that I received.
AGAIN and AGAIN well your guessing right I'm not getting any response from them at all.

This company is appalling never reply to emails . I have phoned on two occasions each on hold for twenty minutes. Asked for a despatch date they said two days bearing in mind I ordered a week ago . Waiting for my Dji Spark flymore combo but not confident I will ever see it . When you part with over £500 you expect better communication from drones for less . Anybody know how to complain outside of this company this cannot go on

As you say stay away from them, I'm gutted also bought a four pro plus Phantom paid over £1700.00 quid, there's no Micro SD card, the original Factory seal not on the box, a replacement different seal put on the box.

I've emailed a dozen complaints none answered, they need closed down and operating rights taken away.

Please all go to the Official DJI web site and by from them, where you will get a brand new Drone and not one they have had out and Used/Demonstrated as such.

I'm taking this all the way, Court if need be.

They are breaking all long distance selling rules.

WARNING DO NOT USE DRONES FOR US, GO ELESWHERE.

They have no customer care.

Stay away from the carbon props, I used these and found out the hard way. Mine came loose in flight and my P4 fell out of the sky. They screw on rather than lock in place like the original ones do.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20