Drones for Less

Reaction score
I'm new to the drone world and recently ordered my p4pro from Drones for less !

Whilst I was waiting for my delivery I was sweating a little, I'd done a very stupid thing!
I actually ordered my drone from them then googled their reviews OMG what had I done, their reviews were shocking !
Well the good news is the drone did arrive and to be fair it was within the expected delivery time.
When I ordered it I added a few bits and pieces like a set of Carbon Props.
The props came with the drone no issues except they are for the p4 and not p4pro.

Here's my problem now, I've called at least 20 times and only got to speak to someone once, of course this person is not the person to deal with your complaint!! "Please hold while I transfer you" Umm your getting the picture now !
Ok after 40 mins on hold finally someone else answers and listens to my complaint and apologies for the mistake and asked me to email them and attach a photo of the props that I received.
Well that seems reasonable requests so I did exactly that!
AGAIN and AGAIN well your guessing right I'm not getting any response from them at all.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Apart from don't use them again!

I don't know much about the P4.. but you're sure they don't take the same props? I want to say the props for the various P3 styles are all the same... although I could be wrong.

Looking on amazon I found these props that say they are for P4 and P4 Pro/+...?
https://www.amazon.com/Phantom-Dron...508900159&sr=1-3&keywords=Phantom+4+pro+props

Maybe you're props will work?

The props they sent doesn't have the quick release on them
5c29fcbf56fd2cbcb327ccae7a8af613.jpg

They're not DJI either. Were these what was inside the box? Did you purchase a refurbished unit, or was it sold as new? If they sold it as new, they've clearly opened the box, removed the original props and replaced them with dirt-cheap non-OE units.

They're not DJI either. Were these what was inside the box? Did you purchase a refurbished unit, or was it sold as new? If they sold it as new, they've clearly opened the box, removed the original props and replaced them with dirt-cheap non-OE units.

I purchased a new P4p
These props were in addition in a separate package

On the basis original DJI Carbon props, which are thee best, are £24, I think you're being somewhat optimistic at selling these Ultimaxx for £30.
Have to agree on that esp when they are a lot cheaper to buy on aliexpress

Attachments

• 1509011427521.png
    1509011427521.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 403
....but to be fair Neon, they are not Ultimaxx branded products.
Well spotted. I did try take the pic down when I noticed but it wouldn't let me lol. I think £15-£20 would be a fair price to sell them for. Also the OP can also sell them on a site called shpock. Its where I sold mine

Reactions: Numone
They don't look like P3 props either. P3's don't have metal threading to prevent them from coming loose.

As for the AliExpress, I hope those are generic stock photos and not photos of the actual products. P3's are two blade props, not 3.

Guy's please hit the report button before these threads get out of hand .
I have cleaned this up but anymore Inappropriate post and I will close it .

Be very careful with these props. You have to change the top of the motor for screw type but you’ll find they unscrew during flight. A couple of time the blade flew off on landing but I still carried on using them until it did it in flight and crashed. I learnt the hard way. Stay with the original ones.

I'm new to the drone world and recently ordered my p4pro from Drones for less !

Whilst I was waiting for my delivery I was sweating a little, I'd done a very stupid thing!
I actually ordered my drone from them then googled their reviews OMG what had I done, their reviews were shocking !
Well the good news is the drone did arrive and to be fair it was within the expected delivery time.
When I ordered it I added a few bits and pieces like a set of Carbon Props.
The props came with the drone no issues except they are for the p4 and not p4pro.

Here's my problem now, I've called at least 20 times and only got to speak to someone once, of course this person is not the person to deal with your complaint!! "Please hold while I transfer you" Umm your getting the picture now !
Ok after 40 mins on hold finally someone else answers and listens to my complaint and apologies for the mistake and asked me to email them and attach a photo of the props that I received.
Well that seems reasonable requests so I did exactly that!
AGAIN and AGAIN well your guessing right I'm not getting any response from them at all.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Apart from don't use them again!
I would copy paste a link on here of their site so others can avoid them.

Be very careful with these props. You have to change the top of the motor for screw type but you’ll find they unscrew during flight. A couple of time the blade flew off on landing but I still carried on using them until it did it in flight and crashed. I learnt the hard way. Stay with the original ones.

Thanks so much for your advice it's much appreciated [emoji106]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94