Drones abroad? Traveling on a cruise, restrictions

New rules for Carnival per their website FAQ is drones are permitted for port use only and must be stored in stateroom during the interim. Looks like I'll be getting that footage of Mayan pyramids after all

Attachments

• IMG_4234.PNG
    IMG_4234.PNG
    253.4 KB · Views: 331
I found a thread in here by googling Bahamas and drones, sorry that I did not save it but the Bahamas have severely restricted drones. You have to register them before you get there or they will be held.
Found this after I came home
Drone Registration Adopted in the Bahamas - DRONELIFE
There is something here on Phantompilots that explains what you have to do and it takes some time, I'm planning a trip in May to Eluthera.

Last edited:
New rules for Carnival per their website FAQ is drones are permitted for port use only and must be stored in stateroom during the interim. Looks like I'll be getting that footage of Mayan pyramids after all
Yeah, I've seen that too, but within the "CARNIVAL CORPORATION PROHIBITED ITEMS" the drones are still totally prohibited.
3238300a1915861d5111e13926cb27b2.jpg

AIDA (part of Carnival) encourages flying drones on board.
Requirements: Racing drone is a must, operators must be real good! :D

There are parts of that video that must be CGI... No way in hell that the whole video is real.

There are parts of that video that must be CGI... No way in hell that the whole video is real.

It is all real, a friend of mine produced a photo shoot on the ship the same time the drone filming crew was on board. They crashed a lot of drones and the captain was real pissed as he had no idea about how wild it would get.

They did a cruise for some days in the nothern sea only with advertising crews on board to shoot for all kinds of media while the carpenters in the cabins below where still hammering.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr