Dronelapse Demo Reel From Aerovisuales.com.ar

Oh boy ,bet that airport watch you go past lol,,those roads are busy,the flyover rounderbout very cool,hate to take a wrong turn though,enjoyed that thanks for sharing
They do and i have permission for flying there as i was doing construction shoots really close to the Airport. I would never ever intent to do that without a permission, i could lose my licence.

Great stuff! Just curious... do you not shoot in 4K? If you do, why down-scale for Youtube? And if you don't, why not? Thanks.
Hi there, i do different techniques on different scenarios. To best quality you should use .DNG photos wich is 5/6K. Some times y do Video also in 4k or Full HD and then stabilize and speed it up. Then i export Full HD because is good enough for youtube and also allows me to re frame in case i need it.

Oh boy ,bet that airport watch you go past lol,,those roads are busy,the flyover rounderbout very cool,hate to take a wrong turn though,enjoyed that thanks for sharing
Do not worry, i do not do any illegal here ! I am a licenced drone Pilot, and have permission to fly near and over Airports because i do construction and beauty shoots for them. So they know i am there and also talk to Control Tower before take off and after landing.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Luciano

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl