Dronecrates.com case ordered

Reaction score
Just placed my order for there p3 case. I read all the reviews I could find on all the other nice hard cases but couldn't find any reviews on this case. Figured I would give it a shot and the price was very competitive compared to the other popular cases. I'll give a full review as soon as it shows up.
http://www.dronecrates.com/dji-phantom-3-roller-case/
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434675493.954696.jpg

Nice case. I didn't know they were making cases for the P3. I ordered one of their cases for my gopro gimbal. Solid looking case. I personally use a MicroRaptor backpack and hard case.
image.jpg

Just placed my order for there p3 case. I read all the reviews I could find on all the other nice hard cases but couldn't find any reviews on this case. Figured I would give it a shot and the price was very competitive compared to the other popular cases. I'll give a full review as soon as it shows up.

Thanks for the order! If there is anything we can do to make your ownership experience better please let me know as I'm here to help.

Reactions: morreale
No need to thank me Kris, just keep making great equipment. I am in the market for a hard case to travel with. You will be hearing from me soon now that i know this exist.

I just order the P3 yesterday, I found a descent looking case on eBay for $60.00

I placed my order Thursday afternoon and it was delivered Saturday afternoon!! Can't say enough about the customer service.
The case itself is extremely high quality. It has twistable locks on the latches and places to place a pad or master lock for security.
Also the foam is cut perfectly. Load it up and close the case and I can shake it all around and nothing shakes around inside or ends up out of place when I open it!
I havnt owned any of the other hard cases in the 200 dollar range but I can't imagine the quality could be any better. I own many pelican cases for firearms and camera gear and these are everybit as nice as any of my pelican cases.
Anyone looking for a hard case for your P3 at least consider drone crates. You will not be disappointed!!

Now I just need more batteries to fill those holes!!

Reactions: Kris@DroneCrates
I've got the B & W type 61 B case at the mo for my P2V, this case does look similar to that;)

I placed my order Thursday afternoon and it was delivered Saturday afternoon!! Can't say enough about the customer service.
The case itself is extremely high quality. It has twistable locks on the latches and places to place a pad or master lock for security.
Also the foam is cut perfectly. Load it up and close the case and I can shake it all around and nothing shakes around inside or ends up out of place when I open it!
I havnt owned any of the other hard cases in the 200 dollar range but I can't imagine the quality could be any better. I own many pelican cases for firearms and camera gear and these are everybit as nice as any of my pelican cases.
Anyone looking for a hard case for your P3 at least consider drone crates. You will not be disappointed!!

Now I just need more batteries to fill those holes!!

Thanks for the kind words! If we can ever improve on anything please let me know!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic