Drone World - Firebridge RC, Internal Boosters

0d00d855810b541d608423f184e1cac4.jpg

I have the DW falcon, it is way better then stock. I have flown the drone some where around 4miles out distance seems to be as far as your battery will get you, although I do have to get pretty high to get long distance. I also have the titan ground station I have since quit using the firehawk since the purchase of the ground station. This ground station is awesome the ground station cost me $600 and the controller needs to be moded. I actually bought a controller from the guy that sells the ground station so I didn't have to alter my firehawk controller, I flew out 5miles the other day at 100ft so 10miles round trip, it has 3 watt amps in it you can hook iPad to it blah blah blah, really cool though, I haven't flown it much with the antennas that are built into the case because the cool part is you can switch antennas supper easy so right now I'm using 2 19dbi panels that I use a cable and hook them to the ground station, I also just ordered some I think they. Are 18 dbi Omni antennas that I'm mounting Ronny roof and I'll just screw the cables to the ground station. By far I think the ground station is better then controller mod because you can just keep switching antennas based on the flying you are doing. Also the guy at the titan ground station company is beyond helpful he helps me all the time just with any questions I have about drones in general. To sum it up get the ground station you will love it
Anthony

Would you be willing to send me your Firebridge remote? Shoot me a PM if so.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj