Drone video, check it out!

Reaction score
Hallo, im getting back to uploading videos again on my channel, check it out and let me know what u think. Anything in your mind let me know!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Loved this one well done

Reactions: DaniVids
Hallo, im getting back to uploading videos again on my channel, check it out and let me know what u think. Anything in your mind let me know!

Nice morning. And editing. Did a really nice job. Only thing I would suggest is color grading. It’s gorgeous footage, but it’s a bit flat. Needs a little more contrast and saturation.
My guess is you either turned the contrast way down or shot D-Cinelike? As you should to get the dynamic range, but now you need to bring it back.

39 seconds in when you start flying over the rocks in the water how high above the water for you?
Anyway very nice work.

Lovely video..

Reactions: DaniVids
Nice morning. And editing. Did a really nice job. Only thing I would suggest is color grading. It’s gorgeous footage, but it’s a bit flat. Needs a little more contrast and saturation.
My guess is you either turned the contrast way down or shot D-Cinelike? As you should to get the dynamic range, but now you need to bring it back.

39 seconds in when you start flying over the rocks in the water how high above the water for you?
Anyway very nice work.
I still got a long way to go when it comes to color grading. This was recorded a while back but it was a few meters up in the air

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31