Drone Use Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make things personal much? Watch how you word yourself there... getting borderline there my friend.

I was becoming passionate about my thoughts as I was writing and I let my emotions take me where no man should go. Thanks for your cautionary post. I apologize to you and all those who may read that post.

Reactions: BigAl07
I was becoming passionate about my thoughts as I was writing and I let my emotions take me where no man should go. Thanks for your cautionary post. I apologize to you and all those who may read that post.

It’s not about emotion, it’s about fairness. BigAl has options, so the restrictions don’t seem to bother him. Or, maybe it’s just not that important. It’s not my place to guess or judge.

For those of us in which there are few options, or in some cases no options. It’s about the right of a local government to completely shut down something that a few in the area find annoying. It’s about a black and white stance being taken, when options to address the concerns of the vocal minority exist, but aren’t even considered. It’s about people’s unwillingness to even raise a concern in the first place. Inertia and compliance makes it easy to just ignore the issue, at least until it hits home.

Reactions: BigAl07 and NRJ
Life is not always fair but we ALL have options/choices. Ask any immigrant that risked his/her live to come to America.
If it is the few that find it annoying then the voice of the Majority (not minority) should be addressed. Are you truly in the majority?
It might be time to exercise your options and pack up.
This is America where you have more options/choices than any place on this planet.

Reactions: BigAl07
Life is not always fair but we ALL have options/choices. Ask any immigrant that risked his/her live to come to America.
If it is the few that find it annoying then the voice of the Majority (not minority) should be addressed. Are you truly in the majority?
It might be time to exercise your options and pack up.
This is America where you have more options/choices than any place on this planet.

First and foremost, America is made up of 35 Sovereign Countries, as well as territories of France, UK, Netherlands and Denmark, so I presume you're only refering to just one of those countries, the USA.

Secondly, I take it you have a citation for your claim that "the (USA) provides more options/choices than any place on this planet", as the most recent peer reviewed research on "Human Freedom", published December 2018 by the Fraser Institute ranks the US at 17th in a list of 162 countries. Those countries ranked from 1 to 16 are all definitely on this planet.

Human Freedom Index 2018

Sorry gang this one has ran it's course and gone WAY off track. No need to continue going down this path.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj