drone timelapse 24 hours in 2 minutes.

Reaction score
simulation of 24-hour timelapse in 2 minutes, the famous time lapse day of the night.

I tried to take pictures every 10 seconds and I zoomed in and I made the slots one over the other and then I used the stabilizer (at first it was good)

But in the end I was tired already I made it faster, I got half a mouth, I used 8 batteries in days and at separate intervals.

Out 2 batteries that did not look good and did not use.

suggestions for improvements are always welcome ;-)

What is your method for getting the drone to the same exact spot after you change the battery?

Maybe I overplayed the title :)

It was a simulation, I used 8 batteries.

I did so, I marked the point where I deployed, I always took off the same point, climbed the same height and looked at the camera at the same point.

And I took photos home 10 seconds.

but it was well outside, then I arranged with zoom, overall was given a 57% zoom to fit the photos, and manually arranged the photo to photo, it was almost 1 month working on the edition, so much so that at the end when the night I tremble a lot, because I was not able to fit the pictures right now.

then I still used the after effects stabilizer, to make some very good, but a lot of work, I do not know if it's worth it :-(

another thing I captured the pictures on different days, the morning from the 08 to the 10 of the evening of the 12 th day that also messed up if it was all the same day would have made it more real too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT