Drone Tilted

Reaction score
Hi all
when I fly my P4 a message comes up that the drone is tilted when it is in the air
I have done compass and imu calibration but it still does the same

any thoughts

cheers rasa from australia

That's a new one,,um could try rc stick calibration to make sure they at 100%..does it look tilted in flight...its under rc calibration and dont forget to do gimble wheel after sticks or it wont save,,just follow what it say onscreen

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
thanks for the replies guys
it is a funny one because this is a second hand drone that I have just purchased and it was the first flight with it
my last P4 went in to major faults on its last flight and I did notice on the last two flights it came up with the same warning on the screen ,saying the drone is tilted
when you look at the drone flying it is tilted

cheers

thanks for the replies guys
it is a funny one because this is a second hand drone that I have just purchased and it was the first flight with it
my last P4 went in to major faults on its last flight and I did notice on the last two flights it came up with the same warning on the screen ,saying the drone is tilted
when you look at the drone flying it is tilted

cheers
Are you using the same remote for both drones?

yes I am using the same remote
It seems to me the problem is the remote. Ian mentioned earlier doing the stick calibration including the gimbal roller. That should be where the problem is. Does it hover tilted without flying a direction? Weird, Hate to say it, Update firmware? good luck

Hi all
when I fly my P4 a message comes up that the drone is tilted when it is in the air
I have done compass and imu calibration but it still does the same

any thoughts

cheers rasa from australia
I have performed an IMU calibration and had the same issue.
I doubled back and checked the level of the calibration surface and sure enough, the surface was not level.
I am sure that you are aware of this requirement.
It is just very easy to assume this and not check on every calibration.
If we are lucky , this will cure the issue.
Good Luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20