Drone slammed into roof of hotel

Reaction score
My fault. Doing a few photoshoots for the owner and all went well. Night time came so I thought I would do a few surprise shots for him. Unfortunately my brain froze and I ended up slamming it into the roof. Been left out all night and I am leaving within the next hour so it looks like I won't get my drone back. Plus its been raining all night and still is so it will more or less be dead. How much can I expect to sell the controller for the phantom 3 advanced? Will also sell the battery as it has 87% overall life left plus a multi charger that can charge up 3 batteries and a remote at the same time. And will also sell the hardcase backpack too

My fault. Doing a few photoshoots for the owner and all went well. Night time came so I thought I would do a few surprise shots for him. Unfortunately my brain froze and I ended up slamming it into the roof. Been left out all night and I am leaving within the next hour so it looks like I won't get my drone back. Plus its been raining all night and still is so it will more or less be dead. How much can I expect to sell the controller for the phantom 3 advanced? Will also sell the battery as it has 87% overall life left plus a multi charger that can charge up 3 batteries and a remote at the same time. And will also sell the hardcase backpack too
Bad read , might not get to wet depending which way it sitting:eek:was that before or after the beers you posted ? Ha i know the temtation,like With The Bird must be a way to get it,man good luck

Reactions: tevek and Neon Euc
Rainwater won’t kill it neon... you can’t find someone to help you retrieve it?
Cheers mate. One if the workers is going to have another look and said that they will post it out to me if they come across it. [emoji4]

Bad read , might not get to wet depending which way it sitting:eek:was that before or after the beers you posted ? Ha i know the temtation,like With The Bird must be a way to get it,man good luck
Lol it was def after the beers. After I slammed it into the roof I thought I would grab a pizza and garlic bread and bring it back for the staff just to say thanks for all the help. Right now in the car on the way home. Time will tell if I get it back or not. Sad thing is... It was me doing one more photoshoot for the hotel manager, and he didn't even ask me to lol. Try to do a good deed and I end up losing the drone... And I'm still paying it off on credit lol

Very kind of you to ask [emoji4] just got a phone call... Hotel said they found it [emoji4] I did ask if the camera is still on and the guy said yes and he can't see any damage. So so happy. Really excited and now I have to get down there to pick it up again

Hi mate so pleased you have got it back. Should be OK. They are quite tough. DJI take a lot of flack but I thing their products are great.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna