Drone Shot!! Phantom 4

Very nice picture!!;) do you are in raw?? do you have the exif?? Thumbs Up my Friend!!:)

I only have one word to describe this photo - SURREAL! You really did a good job on this one bro. Keep it up.

Did you use any filters, may be a neutral density on the lens?
Btw, it's an amazing photograph, you were at the right place at the right moment and the right time... just perfect! Congratulations, this image puts my hopes up with my new P4. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
https://flic.kr/p/MUsqt5

30129667570_6b06c08bd0_z.jpg

Hard to believe this was shot on a phantom 4. Was shooting the sunset and decided to try some long exposure shots at 1 second. Not even a tripod mode on the Phantom 4 :). Can't wait to see some steady exposure shots on the Mavic Pro.
Beautiful Shot! Prize winner if there ever was one....

Did you use any filters, may be a neutral density on the lens?
Btw, it's an amazing photograph, you were at the right place at the right moment and the right time... just perfect! Congratulations, this image puts my hopes up with my new P4. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Oh I forget. Yes the ND 16 filter I used.

Oh I forget. Yes the ND 16 filter I used.
Yes great question drone33. I was wondering that myself. Looks like HDR done in post but the ND16 obviously helped to get a fuller exposure. Excellent photo by brusca. Gives us all something to shoot for.

Yes great question drone33. I was wondering that myself. Looks like HDR done in post but the ND16 obviously helped to get a fuller exposure. Excellent photo by brusca. Gives us all something to shoot for.

No HDR just lightroom edits on colour and contrast.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik