Drone Registration....

Reaction score
Confused..just WHAT is drone registration?is that the "Small UAS Certificate of Registration"alone,or is there now a drawn out collection of permits and fees?I am not looking to fly 4 miles from me,now for profit,and certainly no higher then 250 feet,and not above a crowd.The Only things I will fly are Cheerson CX 20's,and a P3S.

REQUIRED DRONES

You can register on the FAA's site here. Your FAA registration number only needs to be attached to your P3S.

Reactions: niteliter
You can register on the FAA's site here. Your FAA registration number only needs to be attached to your P3S.
OK,great,had that done already....wanted to make sure,maybe I read tooo many ads that look like Official FAA Notifications.....when instead they are nothing more then storage shed based companies that gain by sneaky scams....
Thanks...........

Was it $5? I saw $25
$5 if you go straight to the FAA site, $25 if you go through one of those scam sites that will "help you" get registered. Just go to the site that PhantoMHelp lists on this thread.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am not looking to fly[/B] 4 miles from me,now for profit,and certainly no higher then 250 feet,and not above a crowd.
Not sure if that us a double negative our if you will be flying as a business. If as a business, you need to obtain a license/exception as well.

Not sure if that us a double negative our if you will be flying as a business. If as a business, you need to obtain a license/exception as well.
..actually it was a typo,the "now" was supposed to be a "not"......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic