Drone Registration....

Reaction score
Confused..just WHAT is drone registration?is that the "Small UAS Certificate of Registration"alone,or is there now a drawn out collection of permits and fees?I am not looking to fly 4 miles from me,now for profit,and certainly no higher then 250 feet,and not above a crowd.The Only things I will fly are Cheerson CX 20's,and a P3S.

REQUIRED DRONES

You can register on the FAA's site here. Your FAA registration number only needs to be attached to your P3S.

Reactions: niteliter
You can register on the FAA's site here. Your FAA registration number only needs to be attached to your P3S.
OK,great,had that done already....wanted to make sure,maybe I read tooo many ads that look like Official FAA Notifications.....when instead they are nothing more then storage shed based companies that gain by sneaky scams....
Thanks...........

Was it $5? I saw $25
$5 if you go straight to the FAA site, $25 if you go through one of those scam sites that will "help you" get registered. Just go to the site that PhantoMHelp lists on this thread.

I am not looking to fly[/B] 4 miles from me,now for profit,and certainly no higher then 250 feet,and not above a crowd.
Not sure if that us a double negative our if you will be flying as a business. If as a business, you need to obtain a license/exception as well.

Not sure if that us a double negative our if you will be flying as a business. If as a business, you need to obtain a license/exception as well.
..actually it was a typo,the "now" was supposed to be a "not"......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20