Drone Photo Contest

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I work for Hivemapper, a drone software startup in Silicon Valley. We are currently looking for amazing drone images of the top 100 metro areas of the United States to feature on www.hivemapper.com. Go here to see the top 100 metro areas of the US:
https://en.wikipedia.org/…/List_of_Metropolitan_Statistical…

To make things interesting, we are giving away prizes for the top submissions – i.e. if your image is really awesome, you might just win yourself a free DJI drone. The images we deem most appealing will win:

1st Prize: DJI Inspire 1
2nd Prize: DJI Phantom 3 Professional
3rd Prize: DJI Phantom 3 Standard
Every submission: Hivemapper t-shirt (first 1000 entries)

If you’ve taken a beautiful drone image of one of these areas, please submit image to [email protected] with subject: “Hivemapper Image Contest” for your chance to win! Good luck!

Terms and Conditions:
-Images must be aerial shots of aforementioned metro areas taken with a drone.
-Images submitted should be full resolution files, with RAW files preferred (NO images from Instagram)
-We reserve the right to use any image submitted through this contest on our website (we will credit the photographer and link back to their gallery)
-1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners will be notified via email of their winning status and announced on our website and social media pages.

tumblr_inline_nuw4tnqbky1t51zxa_500.png

I met Kevo at a drone meetup a few months ago and he invited me to meet the folks at Hivemapper. He gave me a demo of what they're about and I'm excited and impressed by what they're building.

Definitely legit.

Thanks, Clipper! We had so much fun having you.

The photo contest is just getting going, so if you have some greats shots, please send them to [email protected]. Thanks!

Can't wait to post some good shots....I would shoot Philadelphia now but..it's no fly this week...too bad you aren't looking for a Montreal shot...I took one on vacation. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic