Drone names

My drones are named: "Sky King" & "Song Bird". If you have never heard of either name do a Google search for "Sky King TV Show" (1959 maybe). I'm old enough I remember it as a kid. It also is why I went and got a commercial license when I was old enough.

My wife started calling it "the boy" and that name has stuck.

My drones are named: "Sky King" & "Song Bird". If you have never heard of either name do a Google search for "Sky King TV Show" (1959 maybe). I'm old enough I remember it as a kid. It also is why I went and got a commercial license when I was old enough.
Penny calling sky king, come in please !

I have lots of imagination so I called mine Phantom, I did consider "WTF" or "Just one more battery honey" and "The dishes can wait" then I found out they can't (apparently).

As a fellow old guy, Sky King was a favorite on Saturday mornings, and I'm sure I really liked "Penny"...

Now back to the thread...given public perception some places "The Terminator" would probably be a bad choice...

Reactions: Ronald Reedy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart