Drone help via making a correct purchase.

Reaction score
I am a archaeologist, real estate photographer, and drone enthusiast.

I am looking for a drone which can give me quality images both for survey and real estate ( inside and out). The image quality needs to be top notch in both subjects, however durability and travel space is a factor.

I travel all over the country plus Japan, China, and Egypt. So I expect all weather conditions. Originally I was set on a phantom 4, however the new mavic pro seems just as appealing.

As now I am undecided I am tossing the question to the group for advice.

I thank you for any feed back.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I am a archaeologist, real estate photographer, and drone enthusiast.
I am looking for a drone which can give me quality images both for survey and real estate ( inside and out). The image quality needs to be top notch in both subjects, however durability and travel space is a factor.
I travel all over the country plus Japan, China, and Egypt. So I expect all weather conditions. Originally I was set on a phantom 4, however the new mavic pro seems just as appealing.
As now I am undecided I am tossing the question to the group for advice.
They are both fine and would do a great job, as would the P3 Advanced or Pro as well.
The compact size of the mavic looks to be a great feature for travel and it's set the drone-buying world on fire.
You might have to wait a little while before you can get one.
The first deliveries should be arriving this week and it will be interesting to see how they go.

if you want range and portability the Mavic is the way to go... the Phantom 3 professional... The Phantom 4.. And the mavic all have a 4K system

Sent from my SM-G900P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers