Drone help via making a correct purchase.

Reaction score
I am a archaeologist, real estate photographer, and drone enthusiast.

I am looking for a drone which can give me quality images both for survey and real estate ( inside and out). The image quality needs to be top notch in both subjects, however durability and travel space is a factor.

I travel all over the country plus Japan, China, and Egypt. So I expect all weather conditions. Originally I was set on a phantom 4, however the new mavic pro seems just as appealing.

As now I am undecided I am tossing the question to the group for advice.

I thank you for any feed back.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Meta4

Staff member
Reaction score
I am a archaeologist, real estate photographer, and drone enthusiast.
I am looking for a drone which can give me quality images both for survey and real estate ( inside and out). The image quality needs to be top notch in both subjects, however durability and travel space is a factor.
I travel all over the country plus Japan, China, and Egypt. So I expect all weather conditions. Originally I was set on a phantom 4, however the new mavic pro seems just as appealing.
As now I am undecided I am tossing the question to the group for advice.
They are both fine and would do a great job, as would the P3 Advanced or Pro as well.
The compact size of the mavic looks to be a great feature for travel and it's set the drone-buying world on fire.
You might have to wait a little while before you can get one.
The first deliveries should be arriving this week and it will be interesting to see how they go.

D

Deleted member 68677

if you want range and portability the Mavic is the way to go... the Phantom 3 professional... The Phantom 4.. And the mavic all have a 4K system

Sent from my SM-G900P using PhantomPilots mobile app

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aj4g