Drone Fishing

1464973074869.jpg

1464973090329.jpg

1464973109104.jpg

Ignore the pin lol
I still haven't find the long screw yet

Found this 9mm cable clip holds firm and flexible. Might be worth to clip the mechanism to bottom and rear somehow like the cam coverView attachment 55927

One thing to consider its not only for it to fit but strong enough if it carry a heavy payload, I made few other bracket which ends up sliding down due to the weight that it carry

Using Zip tie is the best way but again its not easy removal process, Either way the bracket can be screwed it or can be tighten using Zip tie

Got this bracket from a friend 3D printed fits perfectly. Considering the vps would be interesting to find out how to set up the servo will release payload hanging in the middle of the bird. Will try to draw stg but today i'm bit exhausted after return from holiday to reality..
IMG_4272.JPG

Fishing is great, helps you clear the mind. We say here the time you spent by fishing does not count in your lifetime.. Fishing is not shopping sometimes you are lucky sometimes not. As a boy catching 2 inch fish in small creek never thought to get once great sailfish, hammerhead or mako shark.
Could you post some photo taken upside down? Thanks

I enjoy sitting on the beach relaxing
If I get a fish it's a bonus

Reactions: Vasekp
Well done so you saved unintentionally some weight;). I still think about your drop device where the servo can pull nylon line attached to a pin in a tiny bracket in the middle of P4. It would be a "single action" release though it is anyway. I am aware about the yoyo problems having stg in the area of vps still the temptation to get it in center of grafity is here...
IMG_4293.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl