Drone does not start

Reaction score
Tried turning on the drone it does not start. Not in restricted space. Motors do not start at all.

Welcome to the forum. Need a little more info.
Does the battery light up. Have you tried another battery.
If the battery lites up is it you can’t like just spin up but the camera goes through the start up dance. Does the app even show your connected.

Tried turning on the drone it does not start. Not in restricted space. Motors do not start at all.
Welcome to the forum.

As @dirkclod mentioned, we need more info. Are you doing the double press process to power up the battery / drone? Is it powering up with the start up beeps and the camera dance? Is it powering up and connecting to your app? Is it powered up and connected but it's only that the motors are not starting? Are you indoors with no GPS while in beginner mode?

Just give more detail and we will be able to help you better. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum.

As @dirkclod mentioned, we need more info. Are you doing the double press process to power up the battery / drone? Is it powering up with the start up beeps and the camera dance? Is it powering up and connecting to your app? Is it powered up and connected but it's only that the motors are not starting? Are you indoors with no GPS while in beginner mode?

Just give more detail and we will be able to help you better. Cheers!
You put that so much more elegantly Oso,Thank you .?

I follow those steps it does not show connection to the drone. The camera does not do it dance the lights flash and then turn off. Now the battery has no lights when I press power button. Also my in beginner mode

Sorry been in other forums. Sounds like you have a dead battery
if you have no lights on when you press the button on the back.

Ok press button twice to turn on ay,,yeh if no light on single press it's dead flat and not good for them to discharge so low,,the dji charger wont start them back up if under 2 volt,can check with multimeter,,
Just from your first post,,were you able to power drone up or no breakdancing from the cam,,
Is this drone new or used,,you might by what you've said need to get a new battery just to see if it works ok,,if the drone got no power your app wont conect with it,,bit confused on the motor wont start part if cant get it to power up
Beginner mode wont affect this
Ok dumb question but have you flown drone before ?,dont want to sound rude but you can download a pdf manual which has all you need to know from start to Finnish,or just ask here if stuck,,many can help

Reactions: dirkclod
Well I can confirm it is battery problems. I connected it to charger and it is not charging the battery. Will update post after getting a new battery. Thanks for the help and will try and be clearer on my next post thanks

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav