Drone Ball

There is an add-on called Similar Threads on these forums. When you type a Subject in, it will show you similar threads that have already been posted. It's "supposed" to help cut down on duplicate threads and questions. Did you not see that I posted the exact thing 2 1/2 months ago?

Image1.jpg

There is an add-on called Similar Threads on these forums. When you type a Subject in, it will show you similar threads that have already been posted. It's "supposed" to help cut down on duplicate threads and questions. Did you not see that I posted the exact thing 2 1/2 months ago?

View attachment 27802
snerd-- never noticed that one-- oh well miss a lot at my age.. where is it located-- does it have to be ADDED

View attachment 27802
Nope... It did not do that for me. But I will look out for it in the future.

It works automatically. As you type a thread title, the similar threads appear underneath the Title box. Sorry, didn't mean to sound so crotchety.

Reactions: III% Streve
It works automatically. As you type a thread title, the similar threads appear underneath the Title box. Sorry, didn't mean to sound so crotchety.
Tapatalk ruins all that fun man. I moderate over on xda forums and have to catch myself from time to time. Using tapatalk completely changes forum reading.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: III% Streve
cool, I will be looking for it.

Tapatalk ruins all that fun man. I moderate over on xda forums and have to catch myself from time to time. Using tapatalk completely changes forum reading.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
Ah, didn't know that. Thanks.

I know youre a prick Snerd.. so I took it as it was meant! Not as it sounded.

Last edited:

View attachment 27802
What Snerd says is all true but I will let this live because it has the link for the commercial in it although I will move it to a more appropriate location. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl