Draw feature crashes every time.

Reaction score
Every time I use the draw feature on my phantom for pro it just crashes the app, I am using an iPad Pro. Does anybody else have this problem?

It worked just like the draw function in Litchi. Finger on screen, draw path, execute. I don't recall the arrow being required to be used as a starting point.

It worked just like the draw function in Litchi. Finger on screen, draw path, execute. I don't recall the arrow being required to be used as a starting point.
Hmm, when I use it I have to start at the arrow, there's a pop up that comes on saying to start at the tip,of the arrow

Hmm, when I use it I have to start at the arrow, there's a pop up that comes on saying to start at the tip,of the arrow

To be honest I only used it twice while testing all the different flight modes, so maybe I just don't recall the arrow. It's rain here right now, but I will test it again as soon as I can get back in the air. That said, I can say it did not crash my app. In fact the app has never crashed on my Air 2, and I have tried each feature at least once.

Have you tried it I'm the sim and does it also crash there?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Tried Draw on the P4P+ tonight.
What a complete disaster that is!!
Wouldn't follow the course. Wouldn't disengage. Thankfully, I was close and able to land it by sight. Sticks still controlled AC but display showed Drawn couse it was (not) following. No other telemetry, battery level, nothing. So, once I landed, I re-started the RC and it asked me if I wanted to auto land now. AC was sitting on the ground.
WTF!!!!
Useless...........................
Thankfully, after restarting both the AC and RC again, all was back to normal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31