Downtown Chicago from Northerly Island

Reaction score
Got this really pretty shot of downtown Chicago after work yesterday. Hiked out to Northerly Island past the planetarium, after waiting for the TFR surrounding the White Sox/Tigers game to lift (Sox won 11-2). I love how the American flag in the bottom left pops out. Let me know what you think and/or how I could edit it to look better! Chicago video coming soon.
DJI_0006.JPG

Reactions: Ekki and Clapper
Got this really pretty shot of downtown Chicago after work yesterday. Hiked out to Northerly Island past the planetarium, after waiting for the TFR surrounding the White Sox/Tigers game to lift (Sox won 11-2). I love how the American flag in the bottom left pops out. Let me know what you think and/or how I could edit it to look better! Chicago video coming soon.
View attachment 80030

Nice colors! Looking forward to seeing the video. Do you have a Youtube? Mine is James Morano

Reactions: voyageraero
Little chop on the water it looks like. Do you run into much in the way of interference warnings?

Good photo, but if you don't mind a suggestion, I would brighten the main subject (buildings) in a photo editing program by using curves. Pull up the shadow values a little so that the buildings really "pop up."

Good photo, but if you don't mind a suggestion, I would brighten the main subject (buildings) in a photo editing program by using curves. Pull up the shadow values a little so that the buildings really "pop up."

Excellent suggestion! I knew it needed something but couldn't quite figure it out. Much appreciated.

View attachment 80030

Hey neighbor! Can't wait for my first Chicago summer as a P4P pilot :sunglasses:

Reactions: voyageraero

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic