Downloading pics from camera gimbel

Reaction score
Can I download pics and videos w/o removing the mini SD card, directly from the mini USB port on the gimbel?

You should be able to by plugging into the mini USB port on the side of the gimbal then into your pc.

I assume you know that you can down load the pictures wirelessly thru the DJI GO app. The controller and P3 have to be powered on and connected. Then thrust the DJI GO app go to albums and download the pictures or video to the tablet device where the DJI GO app is running.

Reactions: John N Kronyak
I assume you know that you can down load the pictures wirelessly thru the DJI GO app. The controller and P3 have to be powered on and connected. Then thrust the DJI GO app go to albums and download the pictures or video to the tablet device where the DJI GO app is running.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl