Downgrade go app back to 2.2.0

If you find out, let me know. As I said before, 2.4 and maybe 2.3 as well are live video feed killers

Delete DJI GO 2.4.0.ipa from \Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications
Then restore DJI GO 2.2.0.ipa in your Recycle Bin.
In iTunes, select Install for DJI GO 2.2.0
Then sync.
Of course this won't work if you have emptied the Recycle Bin.

Delete DJI GO 2.4.0.ipa from \Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications
Then restore DJI GO 2.2.0.ipa in your Recycle Bin.
In iTunes, select Install for DJI GO 2.2.0
Then sync.
Of course this won't work if you have emptied the Recycle Bin.
Thanks MikeON, but unfortunately I don't have a backup of my iPad DJI GO 2.2 on my laptop. It would be great if someone had a version of 2.2 they could upload to the cloud somewhere. That would probably fix the issue for us that are down.

That being said, I have a friend that says he has 2.1. I'm going to try and get it and see what I can do

I didn't do the latest controller update, but IMO if everything is working properly why keep updating and changing it. Especially when it obviously can cause major issues to a flying platform.
Can't agree more. I did both upgrades and had video dropouts every 2-3 seconds. Felt it was too dangerous to fly that way, so landed. Saved my flight logs to the cloud, uninstalled the GoApp 2.40 & reinstalled it. Now the bird flew with no issues.

Can't agree more. I did both upgrades and had video dropouts every 2-3 seconds. Felt it was too dangerous to fly that way, so landed. Saved my flight logs to the cloud, uninstalled the GoApp 2.40 & reinstalled it. Now the bird flew with no issues.
The key was to uninstall and reinstall--

I didn't do the latest controller update, but IMO if everything is working properly why keep updating and changing it. Especially when it obviously can cause major issues to a flying platform.
Mine was working flawless for over 100 flights, then when the POS apple software auto updated my DJI GO app to the latest version I lost video link. Then I tried updating the bird and controller and have been fighting with it ever sense. So I agree, if it's working, leave it alone and don't update unless it's a proven working version without issues. I have since then turned off auto updates.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl