Downgrade DJI go app 3.0.2 to 3.0.1. Please help!

Reaction score
Anyone here knows how to downgrade from 3.0.2 to 3.0.1 without jail break? I have 3.0.2 right now no problem on my test flight but i'm going to vacation on nov 8. I dont want any problems like memory card storage problem or accident so i decided to go back 3.0.1.
Btw i have i pad air 2.

Reactions: smurfette
I haven't tried this myself, but this should work:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I haven't tried this myself, but this should work:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
thanks for the reply. I was able to do something else. Here it is.

If anyone wanted to download 3.0.1 here it is.
Here is the guide
1. delete dji go app
2. follow this link using safari and download on your ipad/device https://i.diawi.com/xAUf6L
3. go to settings>general>>device mngt>trust this app(dji go)
4.All set! Only downside is you cant see any auto updates. You need to delete this app then download the most recent DJI app.

One way to confirm that you got 3.0.1 is to go to setting>general>storage & icloud usage>manage storage>djigo> it should show 3.0.1 with 315.7mb

Reactions: John1960

Here is the guide
1. delete dji go app
2. follow this link using safari and download on your ipad/device https://i.diawi.com/xAUf6L
4.All set! Only downside is you cant see any auto updates. You need to delete this app then download the most recent DJI app.

One way to confirm that you got 3.0.1 is to go to setting>general>storage & icloud usage>manage storage>djigo> it should show 3.0.1 with 315.7mb

Sir you are a gentleman and a scholar .......with your help myself and my P4 are up and running great.......Thanks for waking me from the nightmare that last update put me and my P4 through :tearsofjoy:

Sir you are a gentleman and a scholar .......with your help myself and my P4 are up and running great.......Thanks for waking me from the nightmare that last update put me and my P4 through :tearsofjoy:
i'm glad you made it back to 3.0.1 safe :)

DJI doesn't even test their updates. They just make it available so that we can find out for them the issues.

Reactions: John1960
Had 5 great flights after i downloaded john08 link ...........................sons came home from work and decided to update everything.................now the nightmare has returned........................joooooohhhhhnnnn08 helppppppppppppppppppp the links gone can you re post it ......................while i strangle my son lol :mad::mad::mad:

Here is the guide
1. delete dji go app

Would you post another link, the original one does not work.

I ended up having to downgrade to 3.01 for loss of video signal issues. I used Charles Web Proxy version 3.11.2, which was the same version in the video tutorial noted above. Their latest version (4.01 I believe) is significantly changed such that I couldn't follow the steps well enough to make it happen. Anyway, DJI Go 3.01 is better, solved the video problem.

Generally video feed problem can be workaround by changing video link settings from auto to custom, low rate, and eventually selecting quiet channel.

My experience is that with 3.0.2 video feed might be not stable in auto mode so I use Custom 4mbps (RC 1.8.0) *
BUT in my case P4 firmware update 01.02.0602 resolved problem in auto mode; no more video glitches or artefacts [emoji106]

If you got several batteries don't miss to upgrade all. You'll need to upgrade them as well as part of 01.02.602 update (with DJI Assistant or GO app).

* it is recommended to change settings when craft is connected since many are stored in P4.

Gives following combination:
RC: 1.8.0 - iOS GO app: 3.0.2 - P4: 1.2.602
(and current iOS 10.1.1)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Hi John1960 and john08 and everyone else here:

Would you make another human very happy by re-sharing that 3.0.1 version of DJI Go? Or 3.0.0? (Both?)

Have an imminent deadline and my P3 Pro, which had been working fine the last time I'd used it, is suddenly giving me a big black screen with No Image Transmission Signal message. Also getting a "No GPS" indicator.

Currently using an iPhone (running iOS 10.1.1) which auto-updated to DJI GO 3.0.2. Having similar trouble with an Inspire 1 we are also using, owned and operated by a different person (also using DJI GO 3.0.2. for iOS). Tried to get it working with a couple of Android devices but so far no luck.

I had not tried to downgrade for an earlier iOS version of DJI go but it seems like the most promising solution after a day of fruitless tinkering. Praying to the message board gods that this reaches one of you, and that you may bestow upon me an earlier versions of GO for iOS-- either 3.0.1 or 3.0.0 -- so that I can downgrade and perhaps save my sanity in the process.

(And of course, this DUE by the end of the weekend and DJI customer service is only open on weekdays...)
Anyone, please help! Thank you many many many times in advance.

specs: DJI Phantom 3 Professional
app: DJI Go 3.0.2
device: iPhone 6, iOS 10.1.1

current known firmware: RC 1.8

Hi John,

I stumbled across your helpful post on this page a day too late, it seems -- I'm in the same pickle and was wondering if you'd be willing to extend your good karma to another soul on the brink of having herself committed to an asylum for Luddites...

Cheers (and cries for help!),
S

This file will only last for 6 days.

Sorry guys i havnt got a clue how to send it to you {useless with computers} i pestered dji and they e mailed it to me.......i should hope they do the same to you guys or at least set some system up that lets us computer illiterate flyers scroll back to it more easily :oops:

Sorry guys i havnt got a clue how to send it to you {useless with computers} i pestered dji and they e mailed it to me.......i should hope they do the same to you guys or at least set some system up that lets us computer illiterate flyers scroll back to it more easily :oops:

hi john! thank you so much for your prompt reply. you may be the only person with the power to help me solve this crisis. this is for a movie shoot today and we need these shots; and DJI seems to only be reachable monday-friday, hence the urgency. (i am a friend helping out; new to the phantom).

here are three simple ways to transmit the file to me.

1: FORWARD AS AN EMAIL (WITH ALL RELEVANT ATTACHMENTS/LINKS)

Do you think the e-mailed copy that DJI sent you might work if forwarded to me? I'm guessing DJI support send you either A) an email with a link you to the for as an attachment or B) a file or files as a direct attachment?

my email address is (pardon format, better to annoy any bot-crawlers):

b q g c m
r u d u d a g e @ m i . o
e m a a r n l a l

2: IF A LINK: PASTE DIRECTLY TO THIS MESSAGE
if they sent it to you as a file, you should be able to download/save it from the email message onto your computer -- and from there, click the "Upload a File" button that pops up when you compose a new message here on the forum (next to the "Post Reply" button) and you should be able to locate it and send it directly.

3: UPLOAD FILE TO A SHARING PROGRAM LIKE DROPBOX OR GOOGLE DRIVE
And email me the link; i can download the file and it is secure on both your end and mine.

Please let me know -- i eagerly await your reply.

Best,
S

I ended up having to downgrade to 3.01 for loss of video signal issues. I used Charles Web Proxy version 3.11.2, which was the same version in the video tutorial noted above. Their latest version (4.01 I believe) is significantly changed such that I couldn't follow the steps well enough to make it happen. Anyway, DJI Go 3.01 is better, solved the video problem.

Hello WingsThree,

Please see the message below which I sent to a few other users on this thread who seem to have gotten ahold of the needed software for a downgrade.

Thank you and appreciate your consideration! Sorry for filling up this thread; you are the only people who seem to know what I'm dealing with! Just noticed that the email address I provided is illegible so i will send it to you in a direct message.

Thank you in advance!

---S

// /original post below
hi john! thank you so much for your prompt reply. you may be the only person with the power to help me solve this crisis. this is for a movie shoot today and we need these shots; and DJI seems to only be reachable monday-friday, hence the urgency. (i am a friend helping out; new to the phantom).

Do you think the e-mailed copy that DJI sent you might work if forwarded to me? I'm guessing DJI support send you either A) an email with a link you to the for as an attachment or B) a file or files as a direct attachment?

if they sent it to you as a file, you should be able to download/save it from the email message onto your computer -- and from there, click the "Upload a File" button that pops up when you compose a new message here on the forum (next to the "Post Reply" button) and you should be able to locate it and send it directly.

And email me the link; i can download the file and it is secure on both your end and mine.

Best,
S

b q g c m
r u d u d a g e @ m i . o
e m a a r n l a l

Best,
S

///

Have an imminent deadline and my P3 Pro, which had been working fine the last time I'd used it, is suddenly giving me a big black screen with No Image Transmission Signal message. Also getting a "No GPS" indicator.

Currently using an iPhone (running iOS 10.1.1) which auto-updated to DJI GO 3.0.2. Having similar trouble with an Inspire 1 we are also using, owned and operated by a different person (also using DJI GO 3.0.2. for iOS). Tried to get it working with a couple of Android devices but so far no luck.

I had not tried to downgrade for an earlier iOS version of DJI go but it seems like the most promising solution after a day of fruitless tinkering. Praying to the message board gods that this reaches one of you, and that you may bestow upon me an earlier versions of GO for iOS-- either 3.0.1 or 3.0.0 -- so that I can downgrade and perhaps save my sanity in the process.

(And of course, this DUE by the end of the weekend and DJI customer service is only open on weekdays...)
Anyone, please help! Thank you many many many times in advance.

specs: DJI Phantom 3 Professional
app: DJI Go 3.0.2
device: iPhone 6, iOS 10.1.1

current known firmware: RC 1.8

Not sure but the downloads are very large files and too large to email. I think you need drop box or something similar.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Does anyone here know where I could find 3.0.1 ipad version of DJI GO as I haven't been able to use my drone since this new update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31