Down load pictures

Reaction score
I have no problem downloading pictures and videos from drone to tablet I use to fly with.
My question how can I download those same pictures from drones memory card right to my lap top since I don’t have a card reader to plug card into laptop.
Possible?
Keep in mind your talking to a non tech old guy lol

You can connect a cable between the Micro USB port on the gimbal and USB port on your computer. At that point, you'll be able to browse the files like you can do on any other drive connected to your computer. The drone will need to be powered on in order to see the files.

My question how can I download those same pictures from drones memory card right to my lap top since I don’t have a card reader to plug card into laptop.
Using a cable is slow and awkward.
The fastest and simplest way is to pull the SD card from your drone, pop it into one of these: usb 3 sd card reader | eBay
Then put the card reader into the USB slot in your computer and copy the files across.

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Ended down downloading directly from drones sd card with usb cable as I have no card reader for my lap top.
All worked well.
Thanks for the help [emoji106]

Ended down downloading directly from drones sd card with usb cable as I have no card reader for my lap top.
Invest a couple of dollars and buy one of these:
Using a cable is very slow and awkward.
Using the SD adaptor is quick and easy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak