Dorset: Jurassic Coast

Thanks ke1an. I'm glad it keeps up a good pace. If you wish, check out another video I made from Dorset.

Love those shots of Durdle door, really nice. I need to make more use of these places that are virtually on my doorstep....

It looks like you get some pretty decent range from your P3 - which model is it, out of interest?

Thanks ke1an. I'm glad it keeps up a good pace. If you wish, check out another video I made from Dorset.

Just watched and subscribed, I bet like me you're looking forward to summer when there should be endless opportunity to get out and make these great videos

Here you go dannyboy. A bit of midterm on the lake at Fonthill Bishop
Yes-earlyish.

@dannyboy75 hey thanks danny. It's so worth it - I'm trying to make the most of it now whilst I study at the Arts University Bournemouth. This is the Advanced model I'm using and it works flawless.

@kie1an Thanks man. I cannot wait for the good weather to come in. I'm planning to make a few road trips with all the gear over easter break and take some films.

@gez Incredible misty shot. Very calm looking day as well. I'm very keen to catch a shot like this.

Here you go dannyboy. A bit of midterm on the lake at Fonthill Bishop
Yes-earlyish.

Yep, that's exactly the kind of thing I meant. Looks great :)

iMack - I know AUB well. My wife worked there for a few years when it was AIB and then AUCB. I also used to spend quite a bit of time there when I worked for the company who look after all of AUB's photocopiers around the campus. Seemed like a superb place to study for those with artistic talents.

Yep, that's exactly the kind of thing I meant. Looks great :)

iMack - I know AUB well. My wife worked there for a few years when it was AIB and then AUCB. I also used to spend quite a bit of time there when I worked for the company who look after all of AUB's photocopiers around the campus. Seemed like a superb place to study for those with artistic talents.

Oh no way. It's a great university. I was there for the last year when it was known as AUCB and now AUB. Both universities are expanding incredibly fast. I graduate this year so I will find it very hard to say goodbye to bournemouth!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454845724.049464.jpg

Sunset on Poole Quay 04.02.2016

Reactions: gez
@JustJ This is a fantastic shot! I know poole quite well as I go over for rock climbing. I can't say I've practised much with still photography on the phantom.

--------

Here's another Jurrassic Coast video. This time of the Dancing Ledge and Windspit Quarry. Located on the south coast. As usual a good mix of gopro,dslr and drone of our day adventure

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20