Does this website have a "Files" section to allow members to upload/download old firmware versions?

Reaction score
Does this website have the capability to allow members to upload earlier firmware versions so they can be downloaded by other members?

Most I’ve seen had websites that had them and you got them from there. And to be perfectly honest I don’t know if you can or can’t.
put them here.
@Meta4 can help out on this.

Most I’ve seen had websites that had them and you got them from there. And to be perfectly honest I don’t know if you can or can’t.
put them here.
@Meta4 can help out on this.
That's not something we have here.
But Mike keeps a pretty complete collection at the site referred to in post #3 so there's no need to duplicate that.

Reactions: KachemakDiver
But Mike keeps a pretty complete collection at the site referred to in post #3 so there's no need to duplicate that.
Ok I knew Mike had them but wasn’t sure a member could like a add them in Resources to start a collection of them all.
Clackey has added so many different options in Mavic wasn't sure
if any of them were here. ?

Reactions: KachemakDiver
No it's not what he asked. I responded in the event he was looking for something not found on this site. Yeesh!
Yeesh like I said it was not what he ask for. Might have and insult you but not what I meant to do so sorry if it did..
I'm your huckleberry.gif

Thanks all.
I had offered a member here an older FW version in another thread and have since gotten many more requests for it. I don't mind helping out but it's a little cumbersome to fulfill each request / send through wetransfer, etc. I'll post the phantomhelp.com link in that thread to direct others for downloading.

Reactions: dirkclod
I added a link to phantomhelp in my post but have still been getting requests for the firmware. May have posted that link in error as I just went there and couldn't find controller firmware. If you have a link, LMK and I'll copy it to my post. In the meantime, I sent the file to the 7 other members that requested it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic