Does the samsung note8 work good with dji go 4?

Didn't really see where his question may have been answered in that link ?????

So, does it ??
On the basis GO 4 is even more demanding on the processor than GO and the answers seem to state it doesn't work with GO, I think it's safe to say no, it won't.

I thing the op is refering to the latest galaxy note 8 (1200 nits) which has just been released

Reactions: tml4191
I thing the op is refering to the latest galaxy note 8 (1200 nits) which has just been released
This is exactly what I was referring to. Sorry, I'm new to Samsung phones. I don't own a Samsung phone, but the large and bright screen makes it an option if it works good with DJI Go 4. I also know that Samsung phones are notorious on these forums for being problematic, so that's how come I'm asking if anyone has successfully used the new note8 with DJI GO 4.

This is the phone I was talking about.

This is exactly what I was referring to. Sorry, I'm new to Samsung phones. I don't own a Samsung phone, but the large and bright screen makes it an option if it works good with DJI Go 4. I also know that Samsung phones are notorious on these forums for being problematic, so that's how come I'm asking if anyone has successfully used the new note8 with DJI GO 4.

This is the phone I was talking about.

$930?!?! Sheesh! I'd just get an iPad Air plus a hoodman hood. It'll cost less and almost certainly be more reliable than the Android products which, anecdotally, do seem to suffer more operational issues than iOS.

$930?!?! Sheesh! I'd just get an iPad Air plus a hoodman hood. It'll cost less and almost certainly be more reliable than the Android products which, anecdotally, do seem to suffer more operational issues than iOS.
Yea, that's how come I said option...haha, but I'm considering it's a good time to upgrade out of the iphone 6 since the screen just cracked.

Yea, that's how come I said option...haha, but I'm considering it's a good time to upgrade out of the iphone 6 since the screen just cracked.
Well, yeah, after-all, it must be at least $75 for a new screen. :D
I just got a 5SE for nowt from 1st born and a new screen and battery cost $75....

Well, yeah, after-all, it must be at least $75 for a new screen. :D
I just got a 5SE for nowt from 1st born and a new screen and battery cost $75....
Hey, let me attempt to justify my purchase! haha ... Yea, I know. I think it only costs around $65 to replace the iphone glass where I live.

I'm just interested in the new screens that these $1k phones like the note8 & the iphone 8 have.

Hey, let me attempt to justify my purchase! haha ... Yea, I know. I think it only costs around $65 to replace the iphone glass where I live.

I'm just interested in the new screens that these $1k phones like the note8 & the iphone 8 have.
$1k for a phone.... utter insanity. SWMBO and I've each had a 4S since 2012, both of which just gave up. She got the 5SE from our daughter and I bought a BNIB 5S for $200. If they last another 2/3 years I'll be happy. I'm too old to fly using a small screen, so that's why I use the iPad. But good luck to you... oh FWIW, I'd go for the iPhone 8 - Apple products have by far and away the best residual values, so repair your 6, dig out the box with the earbuds, lightning cable and charger you haven't used and sell it!

The Note 8 will work. The S8+ works fine. There was a little hiccup when the S8 and the S8+ came out do to the new screen size. That got cleared up after an update to the DJI app though it should not be a problem.

The note 8 release date in the US for most carriers with arrival to homes is around Sept 14.
Until then, most posts are based on past experience or guessing

Revisit your question when the product is released.

Reactions: Numone
I just picked one up this weekend. Haven't had a chance to fly due to weather, but I'll stop back after I've had a chance to evaluate it.

The main reason I decided on the Note8 was, it seemed like a fair compromise between screen size and portability. Not to mention it's not too big to call a "phone". It'll still fit in your pocket, plus the battery life is pretty good.

I've installed a range of flight apps for all of my drones and the extra screen real estate really helps to clear the clutter. If nothing else, the overall display is less cramped since there's less intrusion from the sides.

The display is great - very bright and crisp, and there's a setting that allows you to force apps to full screen (no more unintended back button problems).

I'll check it out with the DJI GO apps (new and legacy) and report back as soon as the sky clears.

For anyone still wondering, the note 8 is a great phone to fly with using the DJI Go 4 app! The screen has ample brightness, and it's portable and large! 10/10!

Attempted to Hook up my Note 8 and my DJI P4p and when I attempted to install new firmware it got to 99% complete and I got and error message. Unable to connect or something. Forgot to get a screenshot. Had anyone this issue ???

Better yet, the iPhone X is out Nov. 5. Sans the Stylus it’s as good as the Note 8 and even better if you’re already invested in the Apple ecosystem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT