Does the Digital A/V Adapter work with DJI Go4

Reaction score
Would like to connect my Fatshark goggles through my iPad mini 4. Apple makes a Digital A/V Adapter with a HDMI output and a lightning in. If I plug my transmitter into the lightning in on the A/V adapter will it show the normal display as though it were directly from the transmitter to the ipad with out the adapter?

Would like to connect my Fatshark goggles through my iPad mini 4. Apple makes a Digital A/V Adapter with a HDMI output and a lightning in. If I plug my transmitter into the lightning in on the A/V adapter will it show the normal display as though it were directly from the transmitter to the ipad with out the adapter?
It really depends on how the adapter is made. It would need to pass through the lighting USB data from your RC to the iPad to work right, and it would also need to extract the iPad display video to the HDMI connector.

IMO, you'd be much better off buying the $99 HDMI module from DJI for the RC. That's a proven solution to using goggles that support HDMI in.

It really depends on how the adapter is made. It would need to pass through the lighting USB data from your RC to the iPad to work right, and it would also need to extract the iPad display video to the HDMI connector.

IMO, you'd be much better off buying the $99 HDMI module from DJI for the RC. That's a proven solution to using goggles that support HDMI in.

Yes, I know that works well but I would like all the information shown on the iPad to be displayed in the goggles.

Last edited:
OK, understand. Let us know how it works if you buy it. So far the Nvida K1 is the only one that does that to my knowledge, no adapter needed.

I've been looking for one but they are no longer sold in stores. I can only find used ones on ebay and Amazon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik