Does anyone know where the link button is located on the Phantom 4 Pro RTK.

Reaction score
Greetings, I have successfully linked the RC to the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station but when I attempt to re-link the RC to the aircraft, I cannot locate a link button on the aircraft. I have looked at the diagrams in the manual and the quick start guide but the button does not seem to be where the diagrams say it should be. Has anyone had success with this re-linking step? Thanks in advance.

Greetings, I have successfully linked the RC to the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station but when I attempt to re-link the RC to the aircraft, I cannot locate a link button on the aircraft. I have looked at the diagrams in the manual and the quick start guide but the button does not seem to be where the diagrams say it should be. Has anyone had success with this re-linking step? Thanks in advance.
I admit right off that I am not sure about the RTK model, but I have seen several P4 owners here who have not realized that the LED in that spot is in fact the link button as well. I would have to think that the RTK is the same.

Check out the video below at about the :55 mark to see the LED being pressed to link. Is this the same on yours?

Hi Oso, you are exactly right! I checked out the video you sent me and the linking process is exactly the same on the RTK. This is my first Phantom 4 and there is a lot of new stuff for me to learn. THANK YOU! hope you have a Happy New Year!

Reactions: JoBe and Oso

Lucas , can you tell me the dimensions of the circle at the base of the phantom not the top as we ordered one but it is taking forever and Im curious as to how much room it took up..

Thanks Lucas.

Greetings PhantomWetSuits, I am presently traveling and I do not have access to my aircraft. I should be able to get you an answer by this coming Friday. Just to be clear, are you asking for the dimensions of the “top hat” where the RTK antenna is located on the aircraft? If not, I apologize but please clarify.

Greetings PhantomWetSuits, I am presently traveling and I do not have access to my aircraft. I should be able to get you an answer by this coming Friday. Just to be clear, are you asking for the dimensions of the “top hat” where the RTK antenna is located on the aircraft? If not, I apologize but please clarify.

Great thank you so much for getting back to me. Yes specifically where it attaches to the aircraft.

Greetings PhantomWetSuits, The circumference is approximately 6 1/8" and it is approximately 1 1/4" tall. I hope that helps. Lucas

I need the diamater of the circle at the base where it connects to the top of the drone. , was thinking maybe 1 inch or 2 , ? cm mm /

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl