Does anyone else do this?

Thanks
Do you have a link or a name for it?
Cheers
I don't have a link as I am using the app... But type in what you see here mate
1506517947718.png

Look for the wire tie, I do this on the opposite corners to keep the camera attached upon smacking the Earth "hard".
ecd7005e280f19418323cade5f99633a.jpg
Not a bad idea (if it's not tight), but rest assured the upper flange will break right off on impact. And there is really no need to strap all corners. DJI wants maximum vibration dampening, hence only 2 corners are reinforced.

Not a bad idea (if it's not tight), but rest assured the upper flange will break right off on impact. And there is really no need to strap all corners. DJI wants maximum vibration dampening, hence only 2 corners are reinforced.
Mine dropped from 90 meters and luckily didn't snap. The two pins shot of tho lol

I have both my DJI's wire tied from the first day of ownership. I actually read about doing it in this forum somewhere.

An awesome app called Aliexpress. Think it cost about £1 I get all my things from there, phone, drone parts, clothes, etc... Not a single problem. And so much cheaper then ebay
I've made several purchases from them! I got ten sets of props there at 9.95 bought 2 packages and can replace my props 4 props complete change out ten times! For under twenty dollars! Alie carries some really excellent buys! I mean 40 props one silver one black for under 20 bucks was a steel!

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT