Do The Props Get Quieter With Use ????

I wonder if filling off the raised DJI logo etc on the top of the props would help?

The mavic has smoother blades and sounds much quieter.

Amazon.com: XOAR DJI Phantom 2 and Phantom 3 Quadcopters White Wood Propellers (2 Pairs). 9.5 Inch 2 Blade CW CCW 9450 9560 Props Upgrade for DJI Phantom 2 Vision, 3 Standard, Advanced, Professional, and E300: Toys & Games Try these props. Beachwood, precision made. Quieter, little more responsive. Check out my avatar. Using the bare wood style, look good. Don't crash,,,they are expensive. Usually don't land the bird anymore, just hover it in arm's reach and grab the back landing gear leg.

If they come out with props for the P4P I might give those a shot !

On helicopters the sound is called blade slap. Assuming the blades are evenly spaced and youre standing still, the rate, or frequency at which a given blade is moving toward you is constant.
As a blade moves through the air, it forces the air out of the way, creating a pressure front.
It is this pressure, reinforced by each blade, that you perceive as noise and which generates the chopping sound.
If it should get quiter over time, it would only do so if the airfoil changed its structure, and since plastic is harder than air, or you dont fly in sandstorms, there is very unlikely thats going to change

Yes you can download an App for this, although I don't recommend it...the props stopped making a noise and the bird dropped like a rock.

Reactions: AyeYo

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik