DO NOT VIEW IF SQEEMISH - Drone video shoot goes wrong

Reaction score
Actress being filmed involved in serious accident by failure of drone pilot ...

I really advise not to view if you are at all squeemish.
This girls career is over ...if anyone is in any doubt about even the smallest toy drone and what they can do ... this certainly puts paid to that.
Nigel

OK.........Squeemish meaning ?.. get a better word.....I might OR Might not watch it.....simple enuff eh !

Needn’t worry about being squeamish, luckily the worst of it was likely the rotors getting tangled in her hair. Mild bruising, no cuts. No impact on her career unless it’s a psychological injury.

Useless piloting skills and judgement.

Was waiting for the blood,all she got was split ends trim,still hope she ok though,yes bad op error ,probly watching something more interesting, I bet if she was blonde she would have ducked it,standing there ,oh look a drone in my hair;),had worse prop cuts,soft vidio,hope the inspire is ok,,,,gosh she say strong gust of wind,wow,,inspire must have no gps lock,,still hope the drone is ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Um, this happened two years ago. The actress, Jess Adams, suffered some minor scrapes and bruises. Where do you see that her career was over? A quick peek at her IMDB page shows that her career has been steady since that incident with the drone.

Jess went to the ER and only suffered a few scrapes and bruises. She has a fantastic perspective on the incident saying: "If you're gonna get hit in the face with a drone better at least be able to watch it and die laughing." Source

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94