Do DJI Goggles lag like the GO App?

Reaction score
For those that have the goggles- do you run into same FPV lag that seems to plague the rest of us who are still using the iOS tablets and phones?

I really would like to get a pair, but I don't want to buy them if I'm just going to run into the same problem. If it's a fix to the problem, however, I'm all in.

I haven't noticed much, though I don't typically fly in a fashion where it would be apparent. I think some amount of lag is inherent to any FPV system. How much lag do you see on your current device?

If the context of this is using the Goggles as a replacement for a tablet/phone, I find they really work best as a supplement. They are not particularly "convenient" to use.

Thanks for responding. I'm having real trouble with the Fpv breaking down. Getting green screens, black screens broken up screens. Really driving me crazy. Thought that goggles might not have this problem since the app is built into the goggles (I think).

Which tablet/phone are you using? Have you tried a different cable? Are also experiencing lag, or is this what you meant by "lag"?

The Goggles do have the app built in, but they're not really suitable for everyday flying (at least for me).

iOS devices. iPhone and iPads. Just did some testing: worst lag is coming from iPhone which has the oldest version of Go4. Lag less bad with latest versions of Go4 on iPads. I don't want to upgrade iPhone as it still allows for the Geo-whatever unblocking. We'll see how it goes.

I was getting a lot of lag on my Ipad mini 2. I got rid of it and got a Mini 4 and a Ipad pro. Haven't had any more problems. Now the android, that's a whole other story. I think the android apps are a pos. Also make sure you have quality cable as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen