DJIGo4. 32 channel mod?

Reaction score
Hi guys. I just recently did the 32 channel mod and I love it. My question is does anybody know if we can do the same with them new go4 app?

Thanks guys

coming from mars

I don't know, but since yours is already working, you might be better off by waiting a few days before upgrading.

Reactions: Pappa T
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I've looked at the app and it looks nice, more shinier of a UI. But I haven't used it yet.

coming from mars

32 channel mod?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
It is where you open up the app so you can see the 32 channels that are being broadcasted. Then you have more options of which channels to use to get the best signal at that time. Other guys here may be able to explain it better.

Sorry for the double post also guys.

coming from mars

Hi guys. I just recently did the 32 channel mod and I love it. My question is does anybody know if we can do the same with them new go4 app?

Thanks guys

coming from mars

I'm interested in the same question because it might also able me to permanently disable god awful 5800ghz until I decide I need it as the range on this is terrible. It gave me a disconnect well out over water

Thanks guys

coming from mars
HI! May I ask you how does the hack works exactly. I mean, let´s say I chose channel #25 because it´s green so that would be best for transmission etc... but what happens if there´s interference? Do you lose signal and will RTH? Or it will give you time to change channel? or will it be changed automatically?

Thanks for the help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31