DJI Vision App Updated... New Version 1.0.52 - IOS

Reaction score
There is a new update for the DJI Vision App... in the App Store.

What's New in Version 1.0.52
1. Fix bug of unable to get location-based services on iOS8 system.
2. Fix bug of unable to get camera access right on iOS8 system.
3. Fix bug of unable share video by Youtube
4. Optimized video decoding capabilities.
5. Support 64-bit ARM system.

Last edited:
Thanks!

I upgraded yesterday on my iPad Air and today it would crash every time I attempted to enter Ground Station. I finally gave up and deleted it at installed the older version. Tomorrow I'll check and see if all is well!

My P2V is doing the same on my I phone 5s. I uninstalled the vision app, but how do you reinstall the older version without the update??

My P2V is doing the same on my I phone 5s. I uninstalled the vision app, but how do you reinstall the older version without the update??

I had it backed up using iTunes and just reinstalled it. If you have the older version on another apple device you can back it up and then use iTunes to do the same.

BTW, Today Ground Station is working again. DJI JUST PISSES ME OFF with their updates both app and firmware. I'm still running 3.08 on my bird because everything went crazy awhile back with firmware updates. I purchased AutoPilot and they advise making sure you are updated to the most recent firmware (3.14) and I'm scared as hell to upgrade!

If you update the app, make sure to update to the latest firmware for the app to work properly or its going to crash....

Hi guys,

I'm also having the same problem after I did the app update 09-09-2015. I made a flying days before making the update and everything was ok!
I'm sure that it is a problem in the new Vision App.
I did all the firmware updates available and to no avail.
The Dji forum are reporting the same problem.
DJI Forum|No image in Vision app
Send e-mail to support Dji ([email protected]) reporting this issue, so they correct Vision App.

Hi friends,

I found that the problem is the new version of Vision App (V. 1.0.52) because I got a iphone with the old Vision App (V. 1.0.48) and visualized the images smoothly. So the range extender, the control and the Phantom are running smoothly.
It is now expected that the Dji fix the bug in the new Vision App (V. 1.0.52) or install the old Vision App (V. 1.0.48).

Hello All,
I have the latest firmware 3.14 and the new IOS app 1.0.52 on my iPhone6 and my iPad Air and I am having similar problems. In camera mode all is good but when I swipe the screen to the satellite view the **** app crashes. I tried deleting it and reinstalling it and the same thing. I guess I'll email DJI support too and see what comes of it. Very frustrating to say the least.

hi friends,

Yesterday after Apple released IOS 9, the Dji Vision App version 1.0.52 again function normally. Blunder of Dji have released the new version a week before the new IOS, and what's more disappointed because not replied to my questions.

Thanks, R18. Good to know but I'll wait a bit to see if iOS 9 is bug free.

Well...I went ahead and updated my iPhone 6+ with iOS 9. Initially, when I swiped, Ground Station popped up and I was able to lay down several waypoints. But then it crashed. Subsequent attempts showed a flash of US map before every time crashing.

I deleted the app and reloaded several times. Even deleted and reloaded Googles map to no avail.

Still not working!!

We're talking about the latest update of the app losing the Ground Station capability.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic