DJI Vision App Updated... New Version 1.0.52 - IOS

Thanks for the share but the app wouldn't load to my iphone without your Apple ID password. I can't imagine you want to give that out.

I went digging through the apps on my computer and managed to find v1.0.48. Uploaded it to my phone and Groundstation now seems to be working properly. Thanks for the heads up!
Thank you!

Thanks for the share but the app wouldn't load to my iphone without your Apple ID password. I can't imagine you want to give that out.

I went digging through the apps on my computer and managed to find v1.0.48. Uploaded it to my phone and Groundstation now seems to be working properly. Thanks for the heads up!
Thank you!

Got lucky My iTunes had the old version you must make your iPhone not to upgrade app auto otherwise in a minute will get ver.52

This is frustrating. I love my phantom 2V+ , but DJI does not care about its customer base. I wrote to them since the waypoints don't work in IOS9. Have not got any answer yet. So, I can not migrate my iphone to IOS9.

This is frustrating. I love my phantom 2V+ , but DJI does not care about its customer base. I wrote to them since the waypoints don't work in IOS9. Have not got any answer yet. So, I can not migrate my iphone to IOS9.
Try to delete app maybe your itunes has ver 1.0.48

apple updated the new iOS 9 today maybe this will help but I haven't tried it yet on my pv+
iOS 9.0.2

Is not IOS is dji vision still on IOS8 and as soon dji upgrade 1.0.52 my ground station crashed on .48 I'm fine now

Mike Drone7

Thanks! I got tired waiting for DJI to publish a fix and used your #38 above to pull 1.0.48 from iTunes. For those not computer savvy it may prove a challenge. That's the point...we shouldn't have to work around DJI's blunder.

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Mike Drone7

Thanks! I got tired waiting for DJI to publish a fix and used your #38 above to pull 1.0.48 from iTunes. For those not computer savvy it may prove a challenge. That's the point...we shouldn't have to work around DJI's blunder.
Well done and well said Ronbo;) DJI has kind of forgotten about us P2V pilots but there are still plenty of us around to help each other out. Not that their tech support is all that great to begin with:mad:

It's really not that hard just see if you have version 1.0.48 of the App in your iTunes library. It will have an icon for the Vision App with a diagonal red stripe that says update across it. When you right click on it and select info it will tell you if it is version 1.0.48. If it is you're in luck just delete the crap App 1.0.52 from your devise, plug into your laptop, select the App and click install then sync. You may have to re-cache google maps and I recommend plugging your P2V and transmitter into the Phantom Assistant and the RC Assistant to recalibrate everything for good measure. Oh and don't forget to turn your devices auto app update off or you will have 1.0.52 back again the next time your in range of wifi.

Reactions: JKaddouri

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues