DJI-Vision Android App - Download APK?

Any more tablet mounting ideas?

Velcro the phone to the back of the tablet, clamp the phone,
which holds the tablet?

rmklaw said:
This is my new setup using a Seasucker vacuum cup to hold any tablet. It is secure and clean and does not interfere with the controls.

I've copied RMKLAW's device, exactly, and found that there's the added benefit of being able to change from this setup back to the original smart phone holder, very quickly and easily.

-slinger

Here is how I mounted my 7 inch tablet.
Simply maked from a piece of pvc.
Heated with a fohn or hairdryer and fold to a carpenter's square or wood plate around 0.4 inch thick
Inside I use pvc tape to prevent scratching on the tablet,and also it will not slippery.

Attachments

• P1000311.JPG
    P1000311.JPG
    244.6 KB · Views: 982
  • P1000316.JPG
    P1000316.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 972
I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite 7” device SM-T110 ver 4.2.2.
After reading the forums I was starting to come to the conclusion I had purchased a useless device.
According to most this version should not run the app, but it is up and running fine. This is my experience on how to I got mine to work. Go to settings and make sure your Blocking Mode is to the left or off.
Go to your App screen and select : Chrome (NOT GOOGLE , NOT PLAY STORE) Type in the search line DJI_Vision for android and select go.

The DJI-Vision App is listed. Very important tap on the camera icon, do not tap on the quick link “View on Google Play” After tapping on the Camera Icon a pop up screen should appear that says “Complete Actions Using” Select: Chrome Then Select: Just Once
Now the DJI-Vision App should appear with one difference the Install button is now green (don’t select)
Instead go down half the page and tap on the http://m.dji.net/djivision link.
The next screen that shows up says this type of file can harm your device do you want to keep DJI_VISION_1.0.52.apk anyway. I purchased the device for this reason so I selected OK
The screen redirects and says file downloading. I waited for it to complete the download. The file has downloaded, but now has to be activated.
Go to App Screen: Settings/Security/ Check the Box Unknown Sources (this allows apps not from the play store to load)
Exit
Go to the App screen: Select My Files/Download You should now see the DJI-Vision.apk double tap to activate it and it should load the app. The app should now appear in the app screen and mine works perfectly. I don’t claim this will work on every device, but this is what I found to get the app working on my Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite. Let me know if you are successful.

It goes to the itunes store if you use a Mac to browse, but not if you use a web browser on an Android device - in that case it lets you download and install the app.

Trying to download the new Android App to my Nexus 7 gave me the "incompaible" message. I then side loaded the APP directly and it now works fine.

LG G Pad. 8.3 works also fine.
I am using amazon basic universlal holder, it has the same size and thread as DJI phone holder. But 8.3 inch is a bit to big for smooth integration with RC. So I am using it mainly for GS flight programming and supervision.

I did something similar. I bought a cheap eBay Nexus cover for $3.50 and used a plastic cover plate for electrical outlets, less than $1 at any hardware store.

Attachments

• photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,015
I yust bought s.hand Samsung galaxy tab GT-P1000 And ofcource on google play doesnt give phantom vision app it gives a app called DJI FC40 and it whrites that is for phantom1
So what I can do?

I have a question can anyone please give me advice on tracking a drone or determine its purpose I don't own a drone to get the visuals that you guys do but I really just need to know what is going on and protect my privacy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.