DJI Vision and Ground Station Newbe Help

Reaction score
Morning all

OK did my first test with the PV2 and ground station last night over a very small area and at low level, all went well and i feel more confident to use this kind of flying now i know what to do.

I did notice that the transition once it reached way-point one was a stop hover spin and fly to waypoint 2, not quite sure what i was expecting but i did wonder if it would have done a slow smooth turn and then on to point 2 but no.

My question is can i do anything else except stop and spin when i move to the next waypoint with the standard DJI Vision/Ground Station android app, if not is there something better i can use that gives me more flexibility around the flight in general and especially the transitions from one way-point to another.

If i forget (like i did last night) to start the camera or want to take pictures in flight can i swipe back to the FPV live view without affecting the flight of the drone as i cant see on the map anything to click to start the video or take picutres.

Do i have to take control of the drone on its return to land or can i plan that into the way-points ?

Cheers

Gavin

Once you press go it is auto magic autonomous flying and you can go to FPV and turn on the camera. You also can take back control of the craft by flipping the S1 switch to atti and back to GPS. Check out the function and video of this app www.flylitch.com has a lot of functionally to the GS flying. Just remember whe flying GS your quad will slowly climb to the first way point. If you have obstacles in the way set the first way point close to get altitude first. You can also fly yourself and gain altitude the set waypoints as you have and hit go. And off she flys.
At the end of the waypoint flying she will return to home (where you had home lock set) and automatically land. No intervention required. Fully automatic.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20