DJI Upgrade Board has CAN bus?

so i had to add about 3" of wire to make it reach. the sheilding, how important is that? At present I have about 3" of unsheilded wire, the sheild is not restored.

At these cable lengths you'll probably never notice an issue, but I'd use some copper tape or even aluminum foil and wrap it around the unshielded wire section making sure it's touching both shields of the original cable so it reconnects them to be safe.

So about the P330CB-H3-2D V3 board... how to be sure to get a V3 and not a V1? Because I couldn't find any updates on Helipal or Rc711 for exemple...

It's cheaper to get a P2 main board instead of an upgrade board. Works just as well, and has a (mini) CAN connector already.

Yep I agree but the only problem is that nobody confirmed if the CAN port actually works (data coming through)... Because obviously people confirmed that the GPS plugged directly into the board doesn't work so I wonder then... from where comes the data for iOSD mini?

You have the NAZA V2... GPS plugged on it, LED pluggeg on it, X3 (power) and ESC's... I don't see any data link between the NAZA and te board here...

Using a P2 board with P1 GPS and compass plugged directly to the board? Do you have a photo?

Where did you get the V3 board, I have not been able to find one, I have a work around for the V1 but I would rather just plug it all in. I got a reply back from DJI but they did not mention a V3 board they just told me I can't add iOSD mini to my P1.

Where did you get the V3 board, I have not been able to find one, I have a work around for the V1 but I would rather just plug it all in. I got a reply back from DJI but they did not mention a V3 board they just told me I can't add iOSD mini to my P1.

The they's told me the same thing months ago.
Hope we get a good reply on this.

Using a P2 board with P1 GPS and compass plugged directly to the board? Do you have a photo?
If you have a P1 GPS (or any GPS with the compass plug), you must plug the compass into it for it to work. It will work with a P2 board in that manner.

Reactions: IflyinWY
Ya that one small 4 pin plug port dont look like djis canbus ribbon cable would plug in to it.

But I do see on the right side is the 6 pin plug were a fpv camera an fpv transmitter plugs in to to get dc power. that's also the same plug that a phantom visions camera plugs in to for its power on the p2v main board and its wife communication to and from the phantom. and that 8 pin plug right next to it is were a zenmuse gimbal plugs in to.

I recently connected an iOSD mini to my P1 using this method. I found that two of the signals are swapped when compared to the photos posted on September 3rd, 2014. On my board the CANH and 6V lines were swapped (img_2397.jpg). I don't know if this was a change or just an error in the original post but be sure to double check with a voltmeter before connecting.

So I have a Can port on my Phantom 2 Vision V2 board. Just for fun I am connecting my GoPro3 for FPV.
Could I get an IOSD to work with the similar process to what you guys have done?
Its an old thread. I am just getting into it with a Phantom 2 Vision for practice.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 291

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20