DJI STORE or another vendor

Reaction score
I noticed that the DJI.com is saying...shipping the 7.85 screen in 25 days....and all the other vendors I see on the web appear to have the item in backorder....my thinking is that DJI would restock the own (web store) before shipping to a vendor and I would have the best luck of getting the larger 7.85 display before Christmas from DJI...do you agree?? I want to order today....to get on the list....if I have to wait. Thoughts?

Last edited:
DJI stores are just another vendor. I think all of the US stores are rebranded stores that were former DJI retailers. Such as the one in Costa Mesa was formally Aerial Media Pros, and the same with San Diego, another rebranded store. None of them do warranty repairs, that all goes to DJI. However most of them are DJI approve repair stations for non-warranty work. They do not offer a 30 day exchange policy, not even a 1wk exhange policy from what I'm told. If there's a problem with any DJI hardware you buy from them, it has to be sent to DJI in California (for US sales) for repair or replacement.

On items like this Crystalsky that are hard to get I would order it direct with DJI if you can't wait. I think you would have a better chance to get it earlier, unless you call someone like B&H and they have stock. I think the larger stores get preferential treatment. You might want to call Drone Nerds also, I know DJI likes those guys. I'm waiting for the Cyrstalsky 2000nit version to ship to my local DJI store so I can see it in person, in broad daylight. I want it super bright, not just bright.

Last edited:
I noticed that the DJI.com is saying...shipping the 7.85 screen in 25 days....and all the other vendors I see on the web appear to have the item in backorder....my thinking is that DJI would restock the own (web store) before shipping to a vendor and I would have the best luck of getting the larger 7.85 display before Christmas from DJI...do you agree?? I want to order today....to get on the list....if I have to wait. Thoughts?
You might want to try @Advexure. They had posted earlier (10/31/2017) that they had been getting them in pretty regular now and others have contacted them since and have been successful in getting their order filled.

Reactions: Advexure
I just received crystalsky 7.85 high from B&H today. ordered it last Friday.

B and H had some in stock...I got lucky and put in my cart....on its way now! I checked this morning and they are out of stock...they go quickly!

Reactions: rtownsend
You might want to try @Advexure. They had posted earlier (10/31/2017) that they had been getting them in pretty regular now and others have contacted them since and have been successful in getting their order filled.

Thank you for the shout. Yes, we do have pretty regular stock of P4P Obsidians arriving into our facility and they are currently in stock, along with batteries! If we can be of any assistance don't hesitate to reach out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4