DJI Specifications

Reaction score
Dear all, I was wondering if there is any kind sole out there who could help me in my quest for information ? long story short I am trying to obtain the following information in order that I can complete my operations manual to obtain the following information which I have been advised I do need and can not leave out of the manual:-

Operational ceiling above mean sea level (feet) Operational endurance (minutes) Maximum permissible airspeed (knots) Maximum outside air temperature (°C) Minimum outside air temperature (°C) Maximum permissible wind speed including gusts at ground level (knots) Broadcast frequency signal strength (GHz @ mW) Aircraft balance limitations fore/aft and left/right of centre point (mm) information is needed for our fleet which consists of Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced, Mavic Pro

I have already gotten in touch with DJI as I thought it would be very easy for them to supply me with this information, 2 and a half weeks later I am still waiting.

I would be extremely helpful if someone out there is able to help me with this information.

Kind Regards

Sounds like you are doing research for a competitor. No wonder why DJI has ignored you.

Some of what you want is available online from DJI. Some is proprietary and would require teardown to determine. And yet other info is not known for certainty.

Sounds like you are doing research for a competitor. No wonder why DJI has ignored you.

I never thought about it like, I just need those headline figures and then set lower ceilings for the CAA to say I will work to lower limits instead of the upper ones.

Some of what you want is available online from DJI. Some is proprietary and would require teardown to determine. And yet other info is not known for certainty.

And there was me thinking all I had to do was obtain this information and get my ops manual signed off!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4