DJI Special package Deals?

Reaction score
See my ? In the title. ;-)

This I know my mathematically inclined friends.

I am not anvil dumb. Hahaha

I wonder how many packages they will sell this way.
And when extra batteries will eventually be sent up to us here.
That's still a mystery...

RedHotPoker

See my ? In the title. ;-)

This I know my mathematically inclined friends.

I am not anvil dumb. Hahaha

I wonder how many packages they will sell this way.
And when extra batteries will eventually be sent up to us here.
That's still a mystery...

RedHotPoker
Ya im still also waiting my extra battery(received p3 may 25th and battery still PENDING !!!!, and just received my bag today http://www.ebay.com/itm/351405384720?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT, it`s cheap, the quality is pretty good for the price, and everything fits including props, tablet, cables, chargers, lens clean kit, and still got room for 2 more batterys, and more..But meanwhile(my UV filter was getting dusty on this one but still not bad i think):
7SMa6kB.jpg

Ah, that's a beautiful sunset just the same. I like the composition of the water tower with the bright star behind it. Very nice.
Keep your lens clean before you take off... Have fun.

My Phantom 3 Pro' should be here on Monday.
But my two smart batteries or extra blade sets??
Or the Inspire 1 optional device holder...

RedHotPoker

Reactions: isopro
I may just buy one of these, simple to me affairs...
http://store.lowepro.com/droneguard-kit

A local camera store like Vistek will have them, or can bring one in.
They should have batteries arriving too.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Thanks. I like that, & As I allready use several Lowepro camera bags, and know the decent quality and protection they provide my photography gear.

Man, I hope it doesn't take 6-8wks delivery though. That would be a royal pain, especially at this time of year. This solution, would also be very handy to bungee it with my Phantom well protected, to the rear seat of my SpYder.
It would need some sort of a cover as well.
Yeah, My main goal, now is finding a solution for a carrier that will be safe while traveling. That does seem adequate.

RedHotPoker

i do see a minor flaw with this setup redhot if you have a larger sized tablet i dont see anywhere to store it

An iPad Air would need to be in a protective sleeve and at the very bottom of everything else, see how it lays down flat? If an iPad was in there at all. The zippered pocket may hold an iPad mini.
But on the SpYder I have a small sort of trunk space in front. There it would be protected inside as well my radio. I may not even need a carrier.
After I unbox the unit, I will see if it will fit, tucked in standing up, with the rotor blades removed and the Tx in front of it with some bubble wrap separating them. If would sure be simple for me then and cheapest. Probably not the wisest though. An investment like this, to me doth 'deserveth' thee best possible affordable solution for transport and safe storage. I want to film myself 'rYding' the SpYder. Has anyone flown while riding a horse yet? Follow me there...

RedHotPoker

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers