DJI Shipping problems.

Reaction score
Anyone had this problem. Ordered some new props; waited for them to be shipped now they're at the FedEx terminal in Memphis held up.
This is what FedEx writes:

Clearance instructions from the importer are required.
Recommended action:
Importer must provide instructions.
Reason for delay:
Importer needs to provide tariff number.
Recommended action:
Importer to provide.

The only thing I can thing of is they may be waiting for customs brokerage info. Maybe?? I get calls from UPS/FedEx when importing some items from the US into Canada, and they won't clear customs until they have brokerage info. I usually just use the carrier to save time (and not money). But, they usually call and leave a message if I can't answer. You could possibly call with your tracking info and see what's up.

Thanks for the info. I contacted DJI by email. They seemed to reply with a couple of automated bs responses and after a couple of days the props showed up at my door. Lesson learned- that if you can buy the items from inside US do so, because it also took nearly 1 month for the stuff to arrive from the time I ordered them.

I must be a lucky one. I have ordered 3 separate times direct from DJI, and haven't had a problem. Everything has come quite fast (other than my original bundled battery). I have another order arriving tomorrow, ordered last Friday (black CFR props, charging hub, battery).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor