DJI sent back my Drone... Still an SD Card Error?

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I got a random SD Card Error, none of my SD cards were working.

I sent it in to DJI, told them what error I was getting, they showed the QA photos with "Unknown SD Card Error" in the picture, as well as a few small things they were going to fix.
Got the drone back, before flying, I paid again, for the REFRESH, and went to use the drone.
Low and behold... the SD Card Error is STILL There.

It's not the card, I have eliminated that, they are all the top of the line SanDisks... and they work in my Mavic Air 2, as well as my buddies P4P.

Could there be an issue with something else? The remote? I am not really sure what the deal is.

What would your recommendation be, aside from contacting them when they open (Pacific time)

A few weeks ago I got a random SD Card Error, none of my SD cards were working.

I sent it in to DJI, told them what error I was getting, they showed the QA photos with "Unknown SD Card Error" in the picture, as well as a few small things they were going to fix.
Got the drone back, before flying, I paid again, for the REFRESH, and went to use the drone.
Low and behold... the SD Card Error is STILL There.

It's not the card, I have eliminated that, they are all the top of the line SanDisks... and they work in my Mavic Air 2, as well as my buddies P4P.

Could there be an issue with something else? The remote? I am not really sure what the deal is.

What would your recommendation be, aside from contacting them when they open (Pacific time)
That's shocking,what's the gimble light doing ? Clear the warnings about it in app if any,,try reinstall the app or if have litchi see if same error occurs,,if so they didn't fix or test it,,,remember to write down your drone serial numbers in they exchange it,just for your record,,I dont think relinking will do anything but never know with these phantoms,,,good luck,,hey threaten it with a screwdriver set

Reactions: Capt KO
Can you initialize the sd card while it is in the drone? What happens if you initialize the card on your PC?

Are you using the same SD card that gave you the error before the refresh? If so, does the drone give the same error with a different card? I had a very similar issue and it ended up being the SD card. I had to insert into my Mac and reformat as ExtFAT. Once I did that, error was gone, and I took the extra step of formatting in the P4.

Are you using the same SD card that gave you the error before the refresh? If so, does the drone give the same error with a different card? I had a very similar issue and it ended up being the SD card. I had to insert into my Mac and reformat as ExtFAT. Once I did that, error was gone, and I took the extra step of formatting in the P4.
I format the SD card in my drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers