DJI responds to issues...

Doubt we'll see a response about cracking body shells!

They picked the two least impactful errors and solutions to announce. How about the people who literally bricked the bird with their stupid update.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sammynels
They picked the two least impactful errors and solutions to announce. How about the people who literally bricked the bird with their stupid update.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I don't believe it's the firmware that bricked the birds. After 2 decades of updating various firmware on a multitude of hardware, I've never had any bricking issues ..... as long as you follow the correct process.

I also have never had an issue updating the firmware, but the ability to roll-back will help others. They won't address the screw hole cracking issue, just tell the line workers at the assembly plant to turn down the toque on the screw guns.

I don't believe it's the firmware that bricked the birds. After 2 decades of updating various firmware on a multitude of hardware, I've never had any bricking issues ..... as long as you follow the correct process.

Yep...100% user side...that is also 100% in any hardware upgrade video cards, hardrives anything that requires forward updates. Most users are just not capable of these advanced functions and do not understand or read instructions and the importance to do so.

Don't fix what isn't broken they say... while they have no clue what is actually being fixed. Be careful peoples.. there are erratic flight Nazis out there that will try to get you banned because a few people cant hover at 15 feet!

My P3A is still on 1.1.9 and after 5 flights out it has performed without issue ... out to 1.2k over farmland.

I agree it's good that you'll be able to roll back firmware to one of your choosing.

Interesting that they say to change the frame rate etc in the app.

Since in the latest iOS release they removed that !

Kinda old news. This was posted in whatever native language several days ago.

whatsa matter? Don't like it?

This kind of blows a smoking hole in all those ignorant posts you and Snerd were making earlier this week that everyone experiencing problems with P3 upgrades were all just dumb-ax's who couldn't get the update right.

Last edited:
Reactions: envisionabove
I like the idea of going back one...I get a kick out of the complainer post on dji not this one, to many delicates here.

Variable's on FIRMWARE are massive developer's try and run every possible user input. But as we know users do the stupidest things...;) they do! The math is crazy on the yes variable's, nice word...

Any company take Android the updated FIRMWARE always needs tweaks, every users setup is vastly different basic screw ups are always taken to quickly, but even that one fix can open another yes variable.

No one is forced to upgrade but I'll tell you everyone wants first crack as soon as a new one hits. Even the ones that don't have a firm understanding...just look at the last update of the app and the firmware thread here.... Relax let the ones that understand go first as always the bin goes in the root. ;)

Reactions: Steve Moore
whatsa matter? Don't like it?

This kind of blows a smoking hole in all those ignorant posts you and Snerd were making earlier this week that everyone experiencing problems with P3 upgrades were all just dumb-ax's who couldn't get the update right.
Actually Mr. Needs a Tissue, it didnt validate ANY of your complaints about firmware except the ability to go backwards, which in no way "fixes" a problem. I'm going to laugh my ever loving ax off when crybabies like yourself degrade your firmware and find the same issue is still there. We likely wont HEAR about it. But we likely wont hear much of anything from you... and that's a positive! If you put half as much effort into reading and comprehension as you put into crying you would know that I have never denied that there could be a firmware issue. But in that its not possible to be firmware alone. If it were then 100% of P3s would react the same way. Since that isnt the case.. go back to reading. Another great part about those of you wanting to degrade is that once you do, and find it didn't help... you wont be able to upgrade back again either. So MORE crying. What it boils down to is that you cant help those that don't deserve the help.

Reactions: snerd

I for one, did not know about the SD card issue with the intermittent contact(s).

How is this 'bird' is updated?....via this suspect SD card slot?
Couldn't an interruption during the upload process cause a 'bricking' issue?

Don't discount other pilot's issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31